"You and Me!„

You heard a noise from Totokos room.
You peeked in and saw her being upset throwing a tantrum.
"Totoko?~" you said with a gentle voice.
She looked at you with ruffled hair and the costume of that fish idol.
"Ah,__-____,nee-san...." She then fell on the floor.
"H-eh" you kneeled to her and cuddled her."Totoko? What happened?"
"Im tired of this career. I wish there was any other songs to SING ABOUT! I want to be an idol like Nyan-Chan and be famous......" She whined and continued talking and stuff.
You looked at her with no expression.
Later on you went out thinking of how to help her.

"Idol,you say?" Said Chibita pouring you some drink as you leaned on the counter and thoughtfully nod at."Well,I think you should research from someone about these idols...what do these fans want? Only loving some others...stupid people with no future and -don't be mad about it. No love in their lives...at least I've my lovely Oden.." He was talking to him and you had a thought.
'Huh,who loves otaku the most.....-oh!' You then ran away leaving Chibita talking to himself.

"Idol? You asking me about idols?" Pouted Choromatsu.
As you bow to him."Yes!" You were confident about it. Nobody but Choromatsu could actually know that much about these Otaku.
GOOD NEWS,EVERYONE,SEEMS TO BE THAT IVE THE TALENT TO LOOK INTO THE FUTURE.
I WATCHED THE 13TH EPISODE AND IT WAS ALMOST THE SAME AS THE "CUTE„ PART OMG.
*dead*
I think the writer died. Good job.

Choromatsu was proud about this.
"Well..." He thought.
Everyone peeked at Choromatsu's room.
"What do you fans love in these idols?"you asked him.
You heard others giggling at the background.
"Huh? Hm.. Well,idols are really cute.. And unique.." He said.
"Mph." You nod.
"They also have that songs...that are really weird... But its really interesting..like-"
"Choromatsu."
He looked at you.
"You're talking about unique drugs that they take?" You asked him with a smirk.
"Eh? No,no... I.. Why do you think that we are weirdos?! I...don't want to talk about it." He then turned around facing his back to you.
You looked at him with those dead glare like Bitch-i-am-going-to-kill-you-
"C-choromatsu.." You then gave him those shy looks that girls give. How's it called... Shy seduce?
He got a bit frustrated.

"Don't get caught,Choromatsu..." Said Osomatsu quietly as he chuckle from that quote.

"I don't know what you're talking about,_____-Chan..." Damn,he was stubborn.
You sat closer to him leaning on his shoulder.
"Choromatsu..." You said leaning closer to his face.
He got red still acting like a kid.
"I need to know why do fans love idols....please? I'll do anything..." You said quietly to him..
"H-a...anything?.." He said.
You nod and smiled at him.
"Fine. I will." He said.

"I can't believe that she is trying to be close with that idiot.." Said Osomatsu.
"He is stealing her from us!" Said Karamatsu.
"Guys..." Todomatsu whispered trying to make them stop being so loud.
Jyushi only stared.
"I wont hold it!" Said Osomatsu.
Then be entered the room "Hey,Fappymatsu!" Said Osomatsu but soon got hit by a RandomTreasureChestWithHisUnderwear.
.
.
.
"Totoko!~" you said.
"Yes,nee-san?" She replied being a bit sad.
"I've an idea to make you become famous!" You replied.
Later on...
You became famous.
I mean.
Listen to "Chiwawa".
You performed some kind of this style.
And kinda became famous.
I vant to marry Totoko.
Shut up.
I wrote this 4 hours listening to Pewdiepie "Pony Island."
Just thank me.