"No, don't say that and in fact don't even think about it. you're gonna be absolutely fine... I need my brilliant assistant back to work I'm struggling so much without you!" He gave a congested look.

I gave a faint smile.

"Aww c'mon cheer up."

He helped me up on my feet. I was limping a lot.

It felt horrible to be dependent.

But it felt awesome to be dependent on Liam. He held me so tight and carefully let me through the hallway.

It was all new for me.I hadn't seen this place properly.

It was nice to be out. He had a beautiful lawn. Thankfully it didn't have many flowers.

somehow I'm happy. I don't fancy any flowers except for Anthurium.

We sat for a while in the lawn.

In silence.

Yeah that's true me and Liam hardly exchange any conversation. Most of the time we just looked at each lost in each other.

*************

I'm so nervous my tests are done.

I'm sitting with Liam on one side and Niall on the other. Niall had just come back after a successful golf game.

Louis and Zayn was in with the doc in his cabin analyzing my result. Zayn took a day off to accompany me, Louis and Liam to the hospital.

All three of us were so scared our hand were interlinked as we waited for them to come out.

Finally they're out. Their faces aren't happy in fact its sad and shocked.

I didn't wanted to face the truth.

"Lottie I'm so sorry... Things are out of our control... I'm so sorry again... I suggest you to get ready you know what I'm talking about."

I was shaking. I'm gonna loose my leg. I'm gonna be crippled for life.

I felt water fall on my hand

It was Liam on the other side whose eyes were practically producing a river.

"No this can't be I saw the reports!" I heard a known voice say from the other side of where we were sitting.

It was Harry. He looked shocked.

Harry came towards the doc.

"Stop lying. tell the truth!" He demanded

"Hold it Styles have some manners" Zayn exclaimed.

"Seriously Zayn this man is telling a total lie, I saw Lottie's report before any one else could see. It was normal"

"Oh Harry! You spoiled the prank!" Louis frowned.

What the fuck was it a prank no way this was too much for a prank.

"What the hell guys how can you do this?"

"Sorry Lottie we just wanted to see you're reaction." Louis gave a hi5 to Zayn

"And believe me Liam got it the worst. Just look at him. It's like he was gonna loose his leg"

Liam got up in fury.

"I know it would be your plan Tomlinson, do you seriously think it was a joke there's few things that should be taken seriously in life!" He shouted and he walked away.

"But that means my leg's gonna be alright right?"

"Yes!" Zayn, Louis and Harry said in one voice.

"Guys it wasn't a good joke at all." Niall who was silent until now finally spoke up.

"So what's it you want Styles?" Niall moved towards Harry.

"Yeah why are you back... Oh yeah you can't see Liam happy. now can you?" Zayn asked his face was set rigid. Always have seen him in a mood mood all the time. but now he was so angry.

"Guys please you can have your conversation at home. Now come with me I want to tell you some diets and caution to be careful about for few more day" doc interrupted.

All three of them followed the doctor. Telling me that they'll be back.

Harry was still here. kinda upset

"Harry can I ask you something if don't mind answering" I asked hesitating a bit.

"Yes ask me"

"What did you do that the boys are so angry with you?"

He didn't answer for a while. I thought that he'd not answer but then.

"I made a mistake.... A terrible one." He paused and continued "but no one understands that it was inevitable. I understand Zayn's and Liam's anger but Niall and Louis can do something and sort things .... I guess, but its of no use they already hate me too much"

"No they don't somewhere deep down they still consider you one among them... Trust me they do" I tried to console Harry who was looking even more depressed after confessing.

"Thanks I know you're saying this to make me feel better right?"

"No... Hey! why do you care for me?" I asked suddenly as it flashed in my head.

"The same reason why the others do... You're special for Liam so you are for us too... And not only that you're a good person deep down... Anyway I should leave before I upset anyone else" he said looking at Liam who was back inside standing across us.

Harry walked out.

Awww.... Harry is so sweet and he wants to sort things out but what did he do?

And he said he did something that especially hurted Liam and Zayn.

Oh god not again.....

Right now my life is only questions

1. What was the company hiding in the 29th floor ?
2. What does the key that Ms. Wite gave me open, that got me into this condition?
3. What did Harry do?
4. This question is something I wanna know the answer most of all :-
WHY AM I SPECIAL FOR LIAM?
DOES HE FEEL THE SAME ABOUT ME HOW I FEEL FOR HIM?
DOES HE LIKE ME?

OKAY ACCEPTED THAT THIS CHAPTER IS NOTHING SPECIAL.
BUT TRUST ME I TRIED TO MAKE IT SPECIAL.....
ANYWAY MY DEAR WONDERFUL READERS DO COMMENT AND LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU FEEL ABOUT HARRY AND  WHAT HIS MISTAKE WOULD BE..... NEVER FORGET TO VOTE😉

LOTS OF LOVE

NANCY!