"Wow, really?" Y/N asked him, his nod for a response made her hum."That's a first."

"You dating anyone?"

"Woah, sir, I'm–"

"I'm asking because you wrote in your portfolio about how your life has change in the last three months." He stated, chuckling when he saw the confusion still in her face."And the photos you turned in, they were excellent...of the dog, the girl and a rooftop view of a sunset." He sighed happily, he nodded at her before throwing his backpack over his shoulder."Who's the girl?"

"Dash is a boy. And he's very nice–"

"Y/N, you know who I am speaking about."

Chuckling nervously, Y/N scratched the back of her neck,"A friend. We met a little over four months ago."

"You seem a lot more happier since." He patted her shoulder, she stared blankly at his desk as she listened to him."Don't stop being happy. Because to me, it looks like you're living the American Dream." He smiled brightly, chuckling once again before finally walking out his classroom.

She looked around the classroom, blinking repeatedly to see if this was a dream. She pinched her arm, flinching when it hurt her more than she thought. She sighed quietly, finally exiting the classroom and pulling her phone out when she heard it ring. She smiled at the caller ID before answering.

"Y/N."

"No this is Patrick."

"I hate you."

Y/N laughed,"What's up? Something wrong?"

"No. Just wanted to make sure you have your stuff packed. You told me to remind you, remember?"

"I didn't forget. I have everything packed and I'm heading back to the apartment now to grab my things."

"Okay. Good." Y/N chuckled when she heard Lauren sigh in relief."Alright, so Keana said she was fine with taking care of Dash–"

"Woah, Keana, as in your friend Keana?"

"No, Keana, the stranger Keana." Lauren responded sarcastically, Y/N laughed rolling her eyes as she got into her car."Yes Keana my friend, duh. Why?"

"Nothing. She's..." Y/N turned her car on."she's cute." She admitted. She stopped Lauren from talking."Another question; why are all your friends hot? Like, that is not fair."

"Y/N, go to the apartment now or you're going to be late." Lauren snapped, making Y/N furrow her eyebrows.

"Okay, no need to get snappy." Y/N muttered.

"Sorry. Um," Lauren cleared her throat, thinking of a way to get out of the subject."I'll call you later. I'll be there to pick you up."

"Alright. See ya later." Y/N said happily, which made Lauren smile, shaking her head at the girl before saying one last bye then hanging up. Lauren huffed at herself, laying back on her bed in the hotel room she was staying in and looked up at the ceiling. Why did it bother her so much that Y/N called Keana cute? She rubbed her eyes tiredly, deciding to take a nap instead of thinking about what happened.