The Storm is Clearing

Warning; horrible grammar, wrong spellings and you'll need tissue...like seriously guys... be ready

KHR isn't mine.(akira-sensei is a genius to make this awesome manga)

"Japanese"
"Italian"
--Flashback--
-action-
(My notes)

》》》》》》》》《《《《《《《

No One's POV;

Tears flowing down like a stream.tsuna was speechless.

The horrifying scene in front of him is making tsuna shiver

In the midst of corpse.in the middle of storm flame barrier.standing firm his storm guardian.

The Storm who always smile at him is standing there.with a beaten up body.barely alive to keep the barrier stand.

Tsuna walk slowly to the barrier and touch it.letting out his sky flame to make the barrier crumble.

Tsuna ran toward hayato.with a slight touch on his shoulder,hayato collapse to the earth.

"Co..me...at... m...e"hayato said.still trying to fight.

"Hayato -hic- it's me"tsuna whisper as he lay hayato's head on his lap.

Slowly hayato open his eyes.he smile

"Jyuudaime..did.. I won?"he ask

"Did I -cough-. Manage to -cough- save you?"

Tsuna nod silently."as you can see.-hic- safe and sound -hic-"he said as tear still flowing

Hayato relaxed."good"he said as he cough out some blood.

"TSUNA! HAYATO!"the heard a scream.

Hayato look at the new arrived vongola rescued team.

He smirk "heh,look like -cough-the baseball idiot is here"

"Mhmp.takeshi is here.it's alright hayato -hic- you'll be fine in no time -hic- onii San can -hic- cure you"tsuna said as he caress hayato silver lock.

Takeshi,ryohei and the rest of the Guardian arrive next to tsuna. They gasp

A huge wound is made on hayato's stomach.the blood spread everywhere the blood is starting to turn black on hayato white dressshirt

Ryohei immediately tore off hayato's dressshirt and start to heal him

Hayato smile seeing his comrade.
"Don't waste your tears for me jyuudaime.-cough-"

Tsuna wipe his tears

"I'm not crying..oniisan is here. I'm sure you'll be ok..."

Hayato shake his head slowly as he push ryohei's hand.

"Its no use ryohei.I'm already -cough- code black.."he said with a sad smile.

Tsuna shake his head.ryohei put back his palm on hayato

"Don't spout none sense tako head!! I'll save you no matter what!believe me!!"ryohei scold. Tears could be seen at the corner Of his eyes.

Hayato just smile

"No Hayato!! You'll be fine!! I know you will.you can't leave me!! You promise that we're gonna watch fireworks together! You can't leave me!! -hic- you can't"tears flow again from tsuna's eyes.

"I'm sorry jyuudaime..but I can't be by -cough-your side anymore"

"Nooo!!!-hic-hayato you must stay!! This is an order!"Tsuna scream.