And The Nightmare Begin

Warning;horrible grammar, wrong spellings,you may need some tissue and short chapter

KHR IS NOT MINE(I'm not as creative as akira-sensei)

"Japanese"
"Italian"
--Flashback--
*thought*
-action-
(My notes)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
No One's POV;

As usual morning comes and tsuna is still doing his never ending paper works*curse these paper works*he thought as he sign them.

then a knock at the door "yes?"tsuna

"my lord,it's time for breakfast"john say

tsuna wanted to decline it at first but then he remember that last time he skip his meal.he promise not to skip any meal ever again.

and his mother always say never break your promise--

'tsu-kun you shouldn't break any promise ok? Don't grow up like a certain idiot blonde who break his promise of coming back home ne'

the clueless tsuna just nod when he saw his mother annoyed face.

'tsu will never break his pwomise kaa-san' nana pat his hair smilling

'good boy'--

he smile at the memories "give me a second John"he fix his appearance and open the door

"good morning my lord"tsuna nod."its a beautifull day isn't?" John nod

"who's here for today" (this sound wrong..but... meh)

"only master lambo,miss chrome and master ryohei,my lord" "sokka.."he said slowly.

he open the door and saw three of his said guardian "good morning~" he said smilling "extremely good morning otoutou"

"ohaiyo tsuna-nii"

"good morning bossu"the maid start to serve their meals. And they eat breakfast peacefully

"so lambo how was your training?"

"Its good tsuna-nii.I even almost beat all the robot that spanner made for me!"

"Good to hear that.chrome did anything happend recently?"

"Hmm..nothing much bossu,but my daffodils garden is very pretty right now!"

"Hehe I can't wait to see them.what about you ryo-nii?"

"I extremely created another sun flame pill.this one can burst your energy like glucose can gave you."

*I can ask some later then.so I can..*before tsuna could think about it

"I'll never let you have it otoutou.YOU need to eat and no skipping any meal".

tsuna smile "busted"he said with a wink.lambo and chrome laugh at the scene.after having their breakfast they continue their work.

a while later tsuna's phone rang.he pick it up. "Hello?" He said

"may I know who's speaking?"a man's voice said.

tsuna take a peak at his phone screen 'kaa-san' is written there.his head start to ache "I'm tsunayoshi.May I ask what are you doing with this phone?"he said while massaging his forehead.

"are you the phone's owner family?"

"Yes.actually I'm her only son.where is my mother?"tsuna's heart start beating louder and faster

"young man you should open your television now.I'm afraid your mother is...........dead.."

tsuna's grip loose.his phone slide down and kiss the floor.he stand up shaking.he open his door and ran to the tv room.

he open the news and rise the volume.and somehow lambo and chrome was passing by

.Urgent News!plane Boeing J709I from Japan to Italy were founded crash near the coast at the mediterian sea.the plane was planed to land at Vecenzo Florio Airport was last contacted 2 hours before the landing time as they reported to saw a large dark cloud.as the main tower tried to contact them the signal wasn't found anywhere near the plane road.it took 5 hours before the plane was found crashed.All the passengers were reported dead.No survivor was found anywhere.the reason of crash was still unknown.the corps will arrive at the said airport in few hours...next in urgent news...

and chrome shut down the tv.tsuna's long bang cover his eye"c-chrome.which p-plane did kaa-san and tou-san took"he ask with a shaky voice

"Maman text me saying it was plane boeing J709I.she supposed to be here 5 hours ago."chrome said slowly

"m-maman and p-papa was i-in the plane?"lambo said.chrome and tsuna nod slowly.lambo's body is shaking.

"Contact the other guardians now"lambo said to one of vongola subordinate.he nod and ran.

"bossu,it's ok to be sad"she said as she took a few step closer to her sky.

tsuna's body is trambeling like crazy.even when he try to stop it by hugging himself."a g-good boss s-shouldn't c-cry in front of other.heh I'm stuttering.reborn go-gonna kill me" with shaking voice.

chrome kneel and push tsuna's face to look at her.tsuna was trying to hold in his tear.the light in his eye were gloom.his beautifull caramel eye shows sadness instead of kindness.

she hug him"we are family tsuna-nii. We aren't only your subordite.it's ok to cry."chrome try to sooth him (chrome only call tsuna tsuna-nii when it's their time)

a few drop fall from his eye.but he immediately stop"I'm fine let's go and ask for more detail."

He pull lambo into his arm.and lambo cried for a long time.when he stop the other guardians appear panting with John by their side

"Jyuudaime.."

"we heard the news tsuna."tsuna look up and show them his sad smile "I'm sorry for disturbing you"

"kufufu not at all tsunayoshi"

"hn.usagi the bikes are ready.if we rode the limo we'll stuck in traffic."

"Lawn head is already at the airport jyuudaime."he nod weakly.

"I'm sorry John but please handle the things here for me.I'll try and make it quick" John shook his head

"take all the time you need my lord.your work could wait.your home and this clam family will always be here for you"he said."thank you"and they dash out.

Vecenzo Florio Airport;

Eight motorbikes were park at a reserved parking spot.they took off their helmet and walk inside the airport calmly.

their eye are searching for a certain lawn head and spot him near a crowd

"Ryohei!"takeshi called him.they walk toward ryohei as he turn to them.

"Otoutou are you ok?"

"I'm fine ryo-nii.what's the current news?"ryohei hug tsuna

"they'll arrive in a few minute.little brother stay strong"tsuna nod and smile weakly.

"tsuna-nii take a seat"lambo said as he put a chair near tsuna.

tsuna did what he was told.his gaze was empty.his brain is empty.he don't know how to react.he's still shock to the new

*kaa-san is not here anymore...I can't see her beautifull smile anymore... and I still have tons of thing to say to tou-san.I still want to spar with him,I want to eat kaa-san's cooking,I still want to......be with them...... kaa-san.....tou-san....why did you leave me?don't you guys love me anymore?*

CRACK

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
And stop.sorry I need to go.so yeah nana and iemitsu died in a plane crash..and this is only the beginning of tsuna's nightmare.so bye2..see you again desu~~~