It's Ok,We're Here

Warning; horrible grammar, wrong spellings,you may need some tissue and short chapters.
KHR IS NOT MINE(I'm not creative like akira sensei)

"Japanese"
"Italian"
*thought*
--Flashback--
-action-
(My note)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
No One's POV;

The next day,tsuna open his eyes as he felt the sunshine pass through his room window.he look around him"how did I end up in my bed?"

what he last remember before he fall asleep was he was crying on the floor near the door and cry himself to sleep.

he tilt his head in confused. Then his door was slam open.

"mornin tsuna!" "Oi!sword- freak you should knock before entering someone's room!" hayato advise to takeshi and causes him to froze

"oops my bad.sorry tsuna."he took a few step back and knock the door"morning tsuna!" He said and dash inside the room.

hayato gave up on advising him and enter tsuna's room alongside with the other guardians."ohaiyo gozaimasu jyudaime"hayato said smilling to the confuse brunett.

"EXTREAMLY GOOD MORNING OTOUTOU!"ryohei said pumping his fist to the air on the process.

"Ohaiyo bossu"

"morning tsuna-nii"lambo said jumping toward tsuna's side and hug him

"kufufufu are you awake tsunayoshi?"(don't you think it's a little late asking that question pineapple? -_-)

"hn" kyoya.

tsuna look at them confused."uh...go-good morning minna.what are you doing in my room?"

"Huh?didn't reborn told you?"

"Told me what?"

"Maybe he forgot,anyway today is our day off jyuudaime"

"our day off?"

"Hai bossu,today all of us was planing to bring you to go out today"

"all of us?"kyoya nod"hn,don't worry about this mansion.the hitman said to leave it to him"

*reborn?*tsuna thought.

"kufufufu what are you waiting for tsunayoshi?go and get ready then"mukuro said smiling

"how can he change his cloth if you guys are here?wait for him at the garden"a deep voice said from the door

"you're right reborn-san,now please take your time jyuudaime"hayato said as he push everyone out of the room."oh and I've already prepared your clothes folded on the table near your sofa.but if you choose to wear something else please be my guest."he said before leaving his beloved boss with reborn at the door.

tsuna who is still processing what he was told just stay on his bed staring at the door.reborn sigh and walk to his student.he flick tsuna's forehead and make him move

"itte,what was that for reborn?"he said rubbing the place he was flicked.

"you should never spacing out for too long"

tsuna pout"and what with this day off thing?why wasn't I informed?"he ask

"you should take a break.you didn't spend anytime with your guardians lately"

"but we still have tons of work"

"you dare to questioning me dame-tsuna?"he said with shadow covering his eye"

"hiee! No!I'm going now"he said standing up and taking the clothes hayato prepared for him to his changing room.

reborn smirk and whisper "you need your smile back tsuna"and he left.