Sarabada Katekyo..

Warning; horrible grammar, wrong spellings and you may need a few box of tissue.

KHR is NOT mine (I'm too stupid to create something awesome)

"Japanese"
"Italian"
--flashback--
-action-
(My note)

》》》》》》》》《《《《《《《

No One's POV;

Tsuna didn't let out a single voice during reborn's funeral.he heard yuni's cries.he knew that reborn is her precious family.he also saw the sadness in colonello, Lal,fon,skull,even Verde and mamon eyes. Reborn was their leader,the one who guide them when they were lost as the curse suddenly happend.even though no one will admit it but they loved and respect reborn from the depth of their heart.and his death leave a deep scar in their heart.

and knowing this make tsuna felt even guiltier.he felt that all of this was his fault.if he burn away that paper,reborn would never found it,if he convince reborn's not to take the job he could still be alive,if it was him who took the mission reborn could be safe,if he could just throw away the stupid paper,reborn could still be here with them.it's all his fault.all the 'what if' situation came to his mind.he grip his fist so hard that blood came out from the scratch his nail did on his Palm.he didn't even realise the funeral was over.he just follow where gokudera pull him.his eye was dull,he look like a doll.

he didn't even realise when did he came back to his seat untill he felt a soft and warm hand slowly shook his body.he flinch and look up.only to see his guardians,yuni, byakuran and the arcobalenos surrounding him.as his eye meet with yuni's,a pang of guilt slip into tsuna's heart."y-yuni... I'm sorry"the others look at him in confuse.

"it's all my fault.if I burn the paper reborn should be alive,if I was the one who to the mission,he could still be with us,it's because of me you lost him, I killed him"he said with tear in his eye.everyone's heart broke when they heard that.even Verde and mamon who start to grew found of the brunett.how did he even thought that?they never blame him,it was never his fault to begin with.they knew that he is the one who's hurting the most.his previous wound is still isn't heal yet and now another wound was shot to his heart.they knew he is the one who is suffering the most.

they knew that tsuna's love for reborn is second to none.they know he respect and look up to reborn.those two are so close that people could even thought that they are a family.their sadistic side,their streght,their bond and the way they rely on each other.tsuna was the only person who reborn open to after luce was missing.tsuna was the reason reborn was able to smile again.tsuna was the only person reborn ever leave his back to,tsuna was the one who reborn look as his son.the one reborn love from the depth of his heart.they are thankful to tsuna,because tsuna was there reborn could leave the world with a beautiful smile that no one ever thought existed.yuni hug tsuna and shook her head

"it's not your fault tsuna-kun,reborn ojii-sama was happy.he leave this cruel world with a smile.a smile that not even my grandmother saw often.instead I..no,we are grateful to you"

"grateful to me?"

yuni release the hug and look into tsuna's eye.she nod.all the arcobaleno did.

"did you know that reborn love you tsuna,kora"nello said.

lal nod"you are the only person reborn saw as a family sawada"

"tsunayoshi,I am very grateful to you,you are the reason reborn's life was coloured with rainbow"fon

"hmp.that reborn never leave his back even if the great skull-sama was there to back him up"

"the only one that reborn ever trust his back to is you tsunayoshi-kun.and I realy wanted to know why"

"muu~~like you really need to verde,the answer is obvious.reborn trusted this kid to the core"the arcobalenos said one by one with grateful eye looking at tsuna

"thank you tsuna-kun,thank you for staying by reborn ojii-sama's side."yuni hug him again.tsuna eye covered by his bangs.

"c-can I be alone for a while?p-please"the others look at each other and after a while they nod"sure jyuudaime,take your time to talk to reborn-san"tsuna hug hayato "arigato"hayato smile and pat tsuna's back."no need to".takeshi leave after pat tsuna's hair.lambo and chrome hug him.ryohei punch tsuna shoulder slowly,habari and mukuro just grab his shoulder.all in a few minute he was left alone in the cimetry.

he stand up and walk to reborn's grave.he crunch down.'REBORN'was written on the gravestone'a great friend,boss,family,teacher and father' tsuna's finger run's around the letters."ne,reborn..........is it true?"he ask as tear start to shown in his eye"i-it's not actually my fault...is it true...can I really b-believe that?" The tears start to flow."ne,answer me.reborn.."

he knew that reborn can't answer to his call anymore,but he just can't help it..the image of reborn's no longer beside him to disturb him,to advise him,to tease him...he can't stand it!he just...can't...

he need him...the soundless cry continue as the rain suddenly pour down.tsuna didn't move a muscle.even when the rain become heavier.then he felt a flick on his forehead.he look up to see no one.he rub the place where he felt the pain.suddenly all the memories when reborn was still alive flash into tsuna's head.and the last one was the time when a gravely injured reborn weakly filck him on the forehead and tell him it's not his fault while call him with the name only him and him alone called tsuna,dame-tsuna.tsuna's eye widen in suprise.

and another image of reborn appear on his mind.the image of a smilling reborn whispering thank you.tsuna smile a little at the sight he remembered.he nod slightly."you're right.heh,what am I doing?going depress and all?sorry you have to see this reborn."he stand up.he smile a little.he took reborn's fedora that people leave on top of his grave."but,im going to take this kay?I'll see you again later then"he slowly walk away from the reborn's grave that is next to his parents..

as he walk away a barely visible figure of a guy in black suit and fedora cover his eye smirk with one hand inside his pocket and the other wave a slow goodbye.he continue to walk to the mansion even thought it is preety far and it's cold due to the rain,he just walk slowly to the mansion.

when he arrive he push the huge door slowly and with a slow voice he said"I'm back"and coincedently hayato and john was near the door.they paled right away seing the condition tsuna's in.

"oh,hayato,john"he said as his body swing as if he was about to fall.but before he did,hayato catch him

"jyuudaime!you have a high fever!why didn't you call us to pick you up?John bring me a dry towel."

"Right away master hayato"John ran back inside

.hayato seing the shaking brunett open his coat and cover tsuna with it.but the shiver still not stopping.so he hug him to warmth him.

"s-sorry h-hayato" "you did nothing to apologize jyuudaime"and tsuna fell asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Domo minna-san.I'm so sorry I didn't update for so looooong.I was so busy with school,homework,projects,club activities and not to mention exams...this is the only Sunday since school starts that I'm staying home..I even have to go to cram school tonight...urgh, so did you guys cried?because I know I did.