Story #9

Syndi looks shocked, "blue eyes?"

Ant rushes in, frantic, "guys! Deadlox has white- What happened?"

"I... Dawn... Dead... Jordan... Eyes," Syndi stuttered, pointing this way and that. Ant looks at Jordan, stunned.

"That can't be..."

"Am I missing something," Syndi squeaked. Jordan looks at both of them confused.

"When I was his Head Leader when he had blue eyes. Everything went to hell when they changed white..."

"Wait... You're not my head leader anymore," Jordan questioned, surprising both.

"I'm dead possessing a body," Ant explained.

"I'm Syndi. A new guardian. Also your other half," Syndi answered. Jordan looked more confused.

--Somewhere else--

"Jaaaaasooooon," Ty tackled him in a hug, almost crying, "WHERE WERE YOU???"

"... Where's Tyler?"

The room went quiet. Ssun wouldn't look up from his seat.

"Jason... He's dead..."

--Somewhere else--

"I promise! I would never hurt you! Something possessed me," Jerome tried to reason with a shaking Mitch, "I would never hurt you," he repeated.

"I want to believe you," Mitch answered, wrapping his arms around his stomach.

--Somewhere else--

Sub leads a could stray peace followers into his village with the help of Ross. He felt his way around the base, grabbing some papers.

"Some Ocean followers are coming in," Sub heard, "and a young female asking for you."

Though he couldn't see, she had curly brown hair, a gold band wrapped around her head. She had on a simple black shirt and jeans. An amulet around her neck.

"I heard you're Sub," she greeted, "I'm the last surviving Dawn follower. And I wish to join. My names Alesa.

*Ender comes back with cereal* ok what happened- *pauses* well damn. Asks are open.