Story #8

(Crappy lighting ew)

Jason looks at Tyler then back to Ssun, "hm? What about? Am I in trouble

Jason looks at Tyler then back to Ssun, "hm? What about? Am I in trouble."

"No not at all," Ssun flashes a glare at Tyler, "you should be mad at him."

Tyler jumps up from where he was standing and pushes Mu away from Ssun, looking worried. Everyone is now looking their way, "Mu please don't listen to him-"

"He killed you so he could have you to himself," Ssun yelled, "you would've been mine and you would have die heroically."

Tyler freezes, guilt flashing in his eyes, Jason looks between both of them, "is... Is this true Tyler?"

"Sky told me my options," Tyler's voice was barely over a whisper and cracking, "I didn't want to be alone-"

"YOU KILLED ME," Jason screamed, getting Ty to flinch, "I DONT KNOW WHEN BUT ALL I KNOW I WAS HAPPY WHEN I WAS HUMAN!"

Tyler was nearly in tears, Ssun only watched. Ty jumped up from his spot to put a hand on Jason's shoulder, "Mu please calm down..."

"NO," Jason pulled his arm away, "DONT TOUCH ME! DONT BOTHER ME! I DONT WANT TO BE HERE!"

"Baby," Tyler reached out as well but Jason flashed away. Grief-stricken, he looked to Ian, "why..."

"Don't act hurt Tyler," Ssun hissed, "all you needed to do was wait another year but you couldn't."

The room goes silent as Ssun flashes away too. Tyler sink back down to sitting and Ty walks away. Quentin had seen the whole thing, in tears as well... Cause he thought Ssun loved him and not Mu.