Story #4

The shadow leader walked into a large cabin, shutting the door behind him. A small group of people looked up before going back to their conversation.

"Daaaaan dandandandandandan," a young boy ran up to him, hoping up and down around him. The leader chuckled, picking up the younger boy.

"Yes yes what do you need," he smiled, getting the smaller boy to laugh.

"You've been gone a while. We were getting worried," he explained, getting Dan to tilt his head.

"Who-"

"Well, only me and him," another guy walked up, giving a sheepish smile, "everyone else was just about to appoint a new leader."

Dan narrowed his eyes and set the little boy down going to the new guy.

"You left months ago to the Sky Village. What are you doing back here?"

"Well, after Ty left, the two mutes took over," the guy shrugged, looking around, "is this all that's left?"

"Few dozen people and a large cabin. The Hell followers took everything else," Dan shook his head and walked in. The guy flinched and followed him.

"You can't let them do that! What about our guardian?"

"Listen Ryan," Dan paused, putting his hands up, "you left. Hell took over. There's literally nothing we can do."

"I can get the Sky and Music Followers over. Maybe even Star," Ryan paused, seeming distraught, "they might be able to help."

"There's nothing they can do."