Story #6

Most guardians had left the main halls by now and we're just chilling lazily on the cloudy day, enjoying the cool day. Since it's always boiling hot. Syndi was in the main room, arms around himself, he was shaking badly.

He had his head on the table, breathing heavily. Taylor appears across the table, arms folded with a glare on his face.

"You learned what he does?"

Syndi shot up, tear noticeable, "I-I thought c-cause he didn't t-treat me b-bad-"

"He does that to lure people in," Tatlor scoffs, "why do you think I became his head guardian? I was going for Sky's village but Jordan just convinced me.

"E-even then-"

"He gets bored," Taylor snapped, interrupting Syndi, "he got bored with me cause I didn't want to hurt anyone. He took it out on me then my followers."

Syndi whimpered but kept relatively quiet. Taylor sighed and glanced around. Though no one else can see him, he was just worried about Jordan. "How bad did he hurt you?"

"..."

"Syndi."

"I-I can't feel my st-stomach or ch-chest."

"You won't for a couple hours while it heals," Taylor uncrossed his arms, "it's the worst he can do."

Syndi's breath hitched, tightening his grip around his stomach. The two sat in silence before Taylor disappears again.