cant stay mad for long (imagine)

Start from the beginning

"(y/n) I-"

"You know what mark i know sometimes living with can sometimes be the hardknock life because well im human im not perfect. but i dont ask much of you.. all i want you to do is love me. i bet you dont even remember today was our anniversary."

o"oh my i-"

"youre right mark i should sleep on the couch at least i wont have to hear or look at you and wonder if you still love me." i said getting up.

"wait i-"

"mark just dont,you know what ill make your life a whole lot better. i cant take this anymore mark im leaving." i said crying. i grabbed the keys and my phone and ran.

"(Y/N)"

i got in the car and drove off where can i go we moved here i dont know anyone here.i dont know where to go so i just decide to drive around i ended up in a parking lot. i just began crying my heart out as let my head hit the steering wheel.

Mark;s pov:

i cant believe how much of an idiot i am. she really did treat me like royalty and i treated her likfe shit. she has been nothing but amazing to mee and this is how i repay her . by forgetting our two year anniversary.by telling her to sleep on a couch.im horrible i basically chose youtube over her. i  began crying as i thought of how i couldve just lost the best thing thatll ever happen to me.i dial her phone it goes stright to voiclemail.

'what if she lost we just moved we dont know this area!!'

and she took the car goddammit i cant believe im doing this but im going to flag down th epolice patrol car it kind of fits my situation he could probably  track her down.

i go outside and see the police car patrolling the apartment complex i flag him down.he rides over to me and rolls down the window.

"what can i do for ya sonny?" he asked.

"my girlfriend just ran off and we're new to the area i dont want her to be lost."

he gave me a sorrow look.

"hop in."

i smile and get inside,"thank you soo much officer."

"why'd she run off."

"we got into a heated argument and she left."

"whyd you argue if you dont mind my asking?"

"i picked work over her."

"huge mistake i did the same thing you wanna know when the final straw was?"

"what?"

"when i forgot our 6th yr wedding anniversary."

i jumped.

"you ok sonny?"

"i forgot our anniversary today."

"if youre lucky she take you back and if she does make yourself this promise out her first especially if shes been nothing but good to ya."

"yes sir thats exactly what ill do."

he nodded we drove.

"whats youre licence plate name or whatever?"

"us2-7356" (made up dont try looking it u)

he typed into the computer.

"got her." he said we began driving .

Your pov:

i decided to stay at a hotel for the night and sulk my sorrows away. i lied on the bed wondering.

'why?'

'i just wanted to spend time with him and for once not argue.'

'maybe i should break-up with him'

'no thats two yers gone to waste no give him another chance.'

'if you dont youre gonna be like a lawyer wife her man is always busy and she just has to deal with it.'

'no did you see his face? he was torn when you left dont leave him theres still a chance for change.' i lifted my head up.

"conscience you can continue.'

'thank god youre listening look he looked so torn when you were yelling.he looked like a pitiful puppy when you said you were leaving.'

"so" i argued with my conscience.

'if he really didnt love you he wouldve been careless and wouldnt have called for you to come back look at your phone hes called and texted you countless times!!!!'

i looked at my phone. yea i still have 9 missed calls and 12 text from mark.

'you cant just leave him over something so silly something you can so easily fix'

"thats right i cant leave him over something that can be easily fixed. i cant stay mad at him." i said i gathered my stuff and ran towards the door. i opened the door to see mark standing in front of me. he looked at me in awe. i jumped into his arms.

"oh my god mark!!" i began crying.he hugged me  then let go. he gave me a passionate kiss i  put my hands on his cheeks i could feel the dampness on his cheeks from his tears.he backed me up into the room and closed the door. still kissing me.

"im..so.sorry." he said in between kisses.

i pulled away."its ok."

he put his forehead to mine and wrapped his arms around my waist.

"no its not i shouldn't have chosen my job over you you are the perfect woman and i just abandoned you."

" i shouldnt have yelled at you im sorry for yelling i couldve responded differently."

"i deserved it."

i kissed him lovingly.

he pushed me gently towards the bed i fell on it and he fell on top of me.

he began to kiss me then my neck i ran my hands through his hair and he just continued to kiss me.

after our make out session he drove us home and we went to bed together.

'~~~~~next morning.~~~~~

i woke up to see mark wasnt in bed.

'of course hes out of bed and hes recording.'

mark came in with camera in hand.

"say hi to my beautiful girlfriend everybody!!!"

i waved,"hi!"

"now like i said i love you guys and i love making videos but my baby girl comes before anything soo im going to take a small break from youtube for a while a week at the most. thanks for watching and as always i will see you in the next video..buh-bye!!"

"a week break!!!?!!" i asked shocked.

"yes."

"why?"

"because you and me are going to universal studios park to celebrate our anniversary!!"

"are you serious?!?!"

"yes!! i remember you saying that you really wanted to go there one day and for being a bad boyfriend im gonna make it up to you and take you."

i hugged him tightly. he spun me around and put me back on the ground never letting go. he put his forehead to mine.

"(y/n)."

"yes."

"i love you .."

i giggled."i love you too."

The end