Chapter 1

Jaden's POV

August 25th    

(Her diary entry)

Dear diary... okay nvm I don't do that. So I am a princess ugh but it sucks. I'm supposed to get married to Prince Ryan Cosper when I'm 18 but that's not for a while. I'm currently 14 and my birthday is next week. I'm going to meet my soon to be husband. I wish that I could pick my own husband. For my birthday my parents are having a grand ball. Those are always sucky, all different kinds of princes flirting with me. Well, tonight I'm sneaking out just to hang with my friends...

 Mom: "Jaden! Come here!"

"Coming!" 

I walked formally down the stairs in my ginormous gown to see a tall prince, he looked about my age, maybe older.

(That's her dress below)

"Yes? Mother you called." I said sweetly.

  Mom: "Yes, dear, this is Prince Ryan Cosper, or Prince Ryan, your future husband."

"Oh, It's a pleasure to meet you."

Ryan: "You are so gorgeous and its an honor to meet you my lady."

"Thank you."

I have no clue how to feel, I kinda don't feel anything towards him .

Mom: "Jaden take Ryan to your room and you guys get to know each other."

"Okay mother. Ryan follow me please."

We walked to my room.  I shut the door behind me.

"So... um how old are you?"

Ryan: "sixteen. You?"

"Fourteen."

This was awkward. He broke the silence though.

Ryan: "Okay, I-I need to tell you something."

"What's on your mind?"

Ryan: "I've had a crush on you since I was ten and now we're getting married this is like a dream come true!"

"Oh I..."

Ryan: "You don't feel the same. Oh, well you will soon."

Well I guess he's kinda sweet.

I looked at the time and it was 9:30p.m time for me to go meet up with my friends. I started to climb out my window until I heard a voice. 

Ryan: "Where are you going hun?"

Oh crap I forgot about Ryan

"Away" I said casually 

Ryan: "Could I come?"

I sighed.

"Um... sure."

We climbed out of the window and went to my friends Bella and Abby. We meet at the park by the fountain.

Bella: "Hey..."

Abby: "Ooo, who's this?"

"My soon to be husband."

Abby: "He's cute."

"Um..."

Bella: "Yes, he is."

"I've heard stories of him..."

Bella: "good or bad?"

"both."

Abby: "So what's his name?"

"Okay, Bella, Abby, this is Prince Ryan Cosper. Ryan this is Princess Bella, and Princess Abby."

Abby: "wait! This is the Prince Ryan?"

"Yup.."

Abby: "He is so amzing."

"Oh."

Bella: "I can't believe you are going to marry him!"

"well I guess he is kinda cute, but I wish I could have chosen my own prince. Not that you're a bad guy but I just need to get to know you first Ryan."

Abby: "A little tip for you Ryan this girl is so hard to win over. Her heart is like... well she has a shield around her heart and its hard to get past it. Trust me."

"Oh um, I have to go now it was nice seeing you again guys. I'll see you at my birthday ball right?"

Bella: "Yup we'll be there."

"Good, well, see you in a week."

Ryan and I got back to the castle and went to my room.

Ryan: "so what are your interest?"

"Anything that involves not being a princess."

Ryan: "You don't like being a princess?"

"Nope I have to be so formal, I hate it."

Ryan: "Oh."

"Well I guess we should get to bed or my parents will kill us both. Your bedroom is down the right hallway first left. Night, Ryan."

Ryan: "Night beautiful.'"

I shut the door to my room and got my p-js on and laid down on my bed.

'This is going to be a long week.'

****************************************************

A/N

I hope you enjoyed!