Chapter 6 -Bipolar

1 month later...
Zosia wakes up with the feeling the she is being watched. She then suddenly feels an arm reaching its way around her hip and pulling her in closer to a warm and comforting body. 'You know Ollie I don't think I'm ever going to get fed up of you doing that.'
' well I certainly won't' replied Ollie turning Zosia around so the were looking into each others eyes. Ollie then pulled Zosia closer and they lay there kissing and cuddling for about 10 minutes.
Just then Zosia looks at the clock and realises that they both need to get up and go to work. As Zosia gets dressed while Ollie is in the shower, she notices her bump is getting bigger and it is also getting noticeable. Zosia looks at it rubbing her fingers up and down and around the bump. She decides that it is best not to take her tablets incase it harms the baby.1 minute later 2 hands smooth over it. Zosia leans back into Ollie when she sees the time and realises that they should have been at work 5 minutes. They quickly grab their bags and leave the house.

At Holby ...
Zosia and Ollie get out the lift holding each others waists. They get ready, grab their stethoscopes, give each other a quick kiss and then leave for their shifts. As Zosia is walking out of the locker room she sees her friend Claire in a wheel chair being wheeled to a bed. Once Claire is in bed Zosia goes over to her and asks Claire why she is in Holby. Claire replies by saying she needs an operation on her heart. Everyone carries on with their day at Holby and at lunch Zosia and Ollie decide to tell everyone about the baby before they work out for themselves and Mo secretly plans a celebration party at Albies. An hour later it is time for Claire's operation. As it is quite a big operation Jac, Zosia, Ollie and Mo are all scrubbing in. The operation is going sucessfully but suddenly the machine go off and Jac shouts ' she's gone into VF she needs shocking NOW or we are going to lose her'
' no 'Zosia whispered to Ollie ' we can't loose her'
5 minutes later
' still no output 'calls Mo
'I think we should call it 'Jac adds on
'No we can't ' Zosia immediately exclaims
' yeah Jac can't we just try 1 more time' Ollie adds on trying to support Zosia.
'No' Jac replies.
At that moment Zosia runs ouT the room. Distraught partly because she doesn't want to loose Claire but mainly because she didn't take her tablets.
Ollie then manages to persuade Jac to try one more time and they get an output. All 3 doctors give a sigh of relief. They finish up the close up the body. After cleaning up Ollie goes into the locker room and finds Zosia standing by the window quietly sobbing. He locks the door behind him walks over to Zosia and slowly and gently puts his hand on Zosia's shoulders pulling her back to the bench where she sits on his lap sideways whilst. She leans into Ollie's chest and he rubs his hand up and down her back whilst kissing the top of her head.
Ollie then says ' I managed to persuade jack to try again and Claire is fine' he smiles as he says this because he can see that Zosia is relieved. He then carries on by saying ' but you, you are not fine Zosh. 'Ollie then remembers the morning and he remembers that Zosia didn't take her tablets. Zosia I know you are pregnant and you are doing really well but you need to take at least 1 tablet a day.

Once Ollie had calmed Zosia down he removed her from his lap and took her over to her locker where she got out her tablets and they both just stood there hugging for a while until Ollie knew Zosia's peels had kicked in. Both of them walked back onto the ward holding each other's waists again. When the duo arrived at Claire's bed they stopped and interlocked their fingers. ' how are you' Zosia asks.
' I'm good' Claire starts ' Ms Naylor said that I nearly died in surgery but you 2 lovebirds stepped in and saved the day.' The pair smile at Claire and walk of whilst Zosia says quietly to Ollie ' well that's not exactly how it went but alright.' Ollie smiled squeezing Zosia's hand.
'Oi you 2 Albies in 10' Mo calls'the
Zosia and Ollie agree to it and finish the last 5 minutes of their shift. The get changed and walk across the ward Zosia waving to Claire and Claire winking back at her.
Zosia and Ollie arrive at Albies and the lights are of they both look at each other a bit puzzled when the lights suddenly come on and everyone shouts surprise even henrik hanssen and Jac were there. After a while everyone is either dancing or doing their own thing. Zosia and Ollie are dancing together when Zosia shouts over the music ' you know with all the drama today I actually forgot I was pregnant'
They both laugh and then Ollie says ' come here ' and they both smile into a long and passionate kiss. Everyone in the room starts cheering. They also smile out the kiss and hold each others waists.
Everyone enjoys themselves for the rest of the evening and eventually people start saying good bye . When there are only a few people left in Albies Zosia and Ollie decide to leave and they get a cab back to Ollie's .

They both get into bed together and they were happy especially Zosia as this is the first time where she had an outburst, that someone had stayed by her and supported her all the way through it. Ollie didn't run away and Zosia was over the moon about that. While Ollie was asleep Zosia lay on him thinking about how great he was and how lucky she was to be with him.