Chapter 5- you what?

One year later...

Zosia's P.O.V
I'm just sitting at the breakfast bar whilst Ollie's cooking me breakfast. Tsp strange normally I really fancy bacon and toast and eggs but today I'm really not hungry and I don't feel right and the smell of the breakfast is making me feel sick. Suddenly I can't hold it any longer, I dash to the bathroom and I throw up in the toilet. A worried Ollie rushes in and says 'Zosh, what's wrong?'
'I don't know' i say worried' wait I think I do'
'Well what is it then, I hate to see you like this' Ollie asks
'Well I think, Ollie I think I might be pregnant'
'Zosh this is amazing! Do you want to take a test just to be sure'
'Yeah I think I will'
'Stay here, I'll find one' Ollie kisses my forehead and then rushes off to find a pregnancy test.

5 minutes later....

'Ols I can't believe this! We're gonna have a mini me or you!'
'Well if it's a girl she will be beautiful just like her mum'
'Well if it's a boy than he will grow up to be handsome just like daddy. I love you Ollie.'
'I love you too Zosh'
We both kiss before he pulls away and says 'we should go to Holby and get Mr T to check that everything's good'
'Yes! Let's go' I say.
We walk out of Ollie's house hand in hand and he drives us both to Holby.