Chapter 3-breathless

Once Zosia and Ollie were properly back on duty they were both looking at separate patients until one of their patients stopped breathing and the machine started beeping loudly. Immediately Zosia, Ollie and Jac rushed in to help.
' quick do CPR on her' Jac shouted over the loud noise of the machine. Zosia and Ollie both started placing their hands on top of each other unexpectantly and smiled looking into each others eyes.
' when you two lovebirds have finished, you might want to think about helping to save this patient's life.' Said Jac rushingly.'Valentine carry on with the CPR and Zosia increase the oxygen flow.' After a while the patient came back round and Jac along with Mo who had just started her shift, took them into surgery.

Zosia and Ollie had a break so decided to go to pulses ( the hospital café). They sat opposite each other holding hands across the table and chatting about how happy they are now they were together. Suddenly their pagers went off and they both realised that they were late. They ran into the lift and once the doors shut Zosia said 'I love you'
'I love you too' said Ollie as he tucked Zosia's hair behind her ear and they both leaned in kissing each other passionately until the lift beeped and the both pulled away.

Back up on the ward a man had got angry at one of the doctors and was now running round the ward throwing stuff around. Zosia knew she was good at calming people down so started running out towards him. Just as she was running Ollie grabbed her arm and whispered ' zosh, be careful' Zosia nodded at him and ran out to try and calm the man down but he became self conscious and immediately swung around hitting Zosia with a chair he was holding flinging her into the reception desk and onto the floor.
'Zosia!' Ollie shouted as he rushed over to the now unconscious F2. Meanwhile Adele assorted the man who had now calmed down and was feeling rather bad for what he had done to poor Zosia, out of the room.

As Zosia was picked up and placed very carefully on a bed, ollie's eyes started to water. The one girl he loved had been whacked by a chair flung across the room and turned unconcious within a few seconds. She was soon taken to a room where she was fixed up and put into a special hospital gown. For about an hour she just lay there asleep while the whole time Ollie kept a close eye on her. He couldn't lose another person he loved. Ollie couldn't deal with the whole Tara thing all over again. Every so often Ollie would just randomly start crying just seeing Zosia lying there. He would then stop and wonder to himself if she was going to be ok and then think about all the happy memories they had had together: the bomb explosion and their first kiss, the fun they had with the biscuits in the staff room,stealing each other's stethoscopes, the kiss at Christmas, the fun they had in surgery, and the best memory of all when Ollie admitted his love for Zosia.