He gently massaged the shampoo into my hair. I felt so good never have someone cared for me so much.

He was done, he tied up my hair into a neat bun in the towel.

"Okay wash up carefully. Here's your clothes... Call me when your done."

He handed me a white shorts and a red tank.

I called Liam after I was ready. He carried me back.

It felt so good being carried by him being so close to him.

"Breakfast!"

He bought a bowl of some soup.

He sat beside me. And started to feed me.

It tasted to gross. I made faces and tried to move away as he tried to feed me.

"Sorry Lottie.... I thought you'll like it... But you know I'm not a good cook and just wanted it to be healthy and-"

I took his hand which had the spoon and put into my mouth.

He smiled.

"I was just simply over reacting. And Mr. Well wisher patient's food is never tasty"

I made a puppy face

He huge smile was plastered on his face.

He handed me all my bugging tablets.

It was like I took so many sleeping pills. I felt so sleepy. Liam helped me lie down I watched him do something in his laptop as I fell asleep.

*7:00pm*

I fluttered my eyes open. I saw that it was already dark. Can't believe I've been asleep for so long.

No one was in the room and lights were off.

Gosh I'm getting so scared its so dark. The wind blew into into the room through the window making creepy noises.

My heart beats are getting louder.

I struggled and sat up. I tightly shut my eyes. All most the whole bedspread was crumbled into my hand.

I was shivering.

The door opened. I heard a click noise. But still I'm not ready to open my eyes.

"Lottie are you okay? What happened?" I felt arms around me.

I hugged back knowing that it's Liam.

He broke the hug.

He cupped my face with his palm. My eyes still shut.

"Lottie?" He sounded worried.

I opened my eyes little by little. He had a look in his face which demanded answer.

"Well I have issues with darkness."

"Oh Lottie... I'm so sorry" he hugged me again.

"I'll never leave you alone in such a situation again!" He mumbled through my neck. Sending shrills in my skin.

***********

It's been three days with Liam in his house.

Yeah Liam doesn't stay in Payne's mansion. he doesn't like it cause its too huge (same reason I don't like it) and he like his own little space.

Its afternoon. Liam is busy in his office paperwork's. I offered to help but he refused and instead bought some heroes of the Titian series books from his collection. I liked them.