Chapter 15

JUNGKOOK

2 days have passed since my mothers funeral.
I am waiting for the moment my father will arrive in Paris. I really don't want that moment to happen.

The members decided to go out to a club tonight to celebrate their successful concert and because soon, we will be returning to Korea. "Kookie are you coming? You aren't even changed yet." Taehyung asked me. "No I don't feel like coming, I want to stay here." I said, wishing Tae would stay with me. "But babee I want you to come out and have fun with us." Taehyung pouted, pulling me closer by my waist. "Sorry taetae, I think I'll pass." I said, pecking him on the lips. When I pulled away, Tae just pulled me back in giving me a long passionate kiss. When we finally broke apart for air Taehyung said, "Well I'll be back later tonight, I'm going to the lobby to meet the members now.""Okay be safe." I said to my boyfriend. Boyfriend. It feels good to say that. I watched him walk out the door and then I went to get changed out of my sweats and into skinny jeans. I decided to head out and find something to eat.

(short chapter because i just wanted to hurry up and post something. sorry if it is boring, it will get better soon!)