Chapter 9

JUNGKOOK 

 We walked back to where we left our bags only to find that they weren't there anymore. I started freaking out. My clothes! "Seriously?! Why the hell would someone steal our clothes, aish." Suga complained. "My phone!" Jin said. "You bought your phone?" I asked. "Yes it was in my bag." Jin said. "Oh gosh. Well it seems like the clumsy one managed not to get anything stolen." Jimin said and we all looked at Namjoon. He still had his bag hung over his shoulder. "I took it with me to the rocks." He explained. "Well lucky you then. I guess we have to go get food with wet clothes." Taehyung said. "Wait, don't you have a towel in your backpack?" I asked Namjoon hopefully. "Uhh well I accidentally dropped it in the water so it is very wet." He said. "Aish you clumsy pabo!" I yelled. "Well at least my stuff wasn't left unattended!" He shouted back. "That's enough! Lets go get food!" Jin said and we started walking. I keep pulling my shirt away from my body so it didn't cling. My shirt is outlining my body and I feel very insecure. I don't want people seeing my body. Taehyung on the other hand, didn't seem to mind. His shirt was clinging on to his body outlining his abs. I could see girls looking at him. I grabbed his hand and pulled him close to me to show that he was mine. He gave me a small kiss and we kept walking, hand in hand. "Not too much public affection please kids. There might be fans." Jin told us. I groaned and let go of Taes hand. We found a burger place and went inside. We took out seats while we got Rapmon to order for us because he speaks english. When we sat down, I noticed Tae looking and my body. I realised it was because my shirt was pretty much now transparent. I crossed my arms, covering my body. "What are you looking at?" I said to him. "My beautiful boyfriend." He replied. psh. "Yeah right." I said, rolling my eyes. "I'm serious." Then he moved my head by my chin so that i was facing him and kissed me. I tried to hide my smile. 

 TAEHYUNG

 I noticed that Jungkooks shirt is now transparent because of it being completely soaked in water. I couldn't help but stare at his beautiful body. Jungkook noticed and said, "What are you looking at?" He crossed his arms over his chest, looking down. I think he was trying to cover up his body, he looked ashamed. He has nothing to be ashamed of. To me, Jungkook is perfect. "My beautiful boyfriend." I answered him. "Yeah sure." He said and rolled his eyes. "I'm serious." I told him and moved his face towards mine and kissed him. He is mine. I never want to let him go. I wont. 

We finished eating and talked about what was going to happen tomorrow. It was seokjins birthday and we were planning to have a party in the studio. Everyone was talking about it and continued to do so as we travelled back to our hotel. 

(A/N Short chapter, sorry! The story may seem boring but it will get better. I've got a couple of main things to happen in mind and i hope you enjoy it x)