Chapter 2

TAEHYUNG

We finally got off of the airplane after many hours. We were greeted with some fans who were at the airport. I walked over to Jungkook and walked beside him. He didn't really seem to notice me or look in my direction so I decided to talk to him. "Hey Kookie! I can't wait to go visit the Eiffel Tower, wouldn't that be great?" He looked over to me, smiled and simply said "Yes it would be." We walked to the van in silence. When we got the the van, the members took their seats and we were driven to our hotel. When we arrived at the hotel our manager told us our rooms and roommates, "Okay everyone, Jin you're with Namjoon, Jimin you're with Suga, Taehyung you're with Jungkook," Kookie and I looked at eachother at the same time. I smiled and looked away to hide my blush, I hope he didn't notice. "and Hoseok you're by yourself." Manager finished."Yah! Why can't I be with Jiminie?" he complained. "Yeah I should be by myself!" Suga claimed. "Just keep these arrangements for now." our manager said.

JUNGKOOK

When our manager told us that me and Tae would be sharing a room I tried to hide my excitement but at the same time I was nervous. When Tae looked over at me, I swear I saw him blush but i must be seeing things. There's no way.We walked into our rooms and I heard Taehyung gasp, "Wow! this is awesome!" he exclaimed as he fell onto the bed. I fell down next to him on the bed. "Yeah you're right." We looked at each other, our faces were close and there was silence. I quickly got up before he noticed I was looking down at his lips. When I got up, Jin came through the door telling us to get ready to go out to a Korean BBQ. "Why are we eating Korean food when we are in France?" I asked. "Deal with it. Be ready in ten." Jin said while exiting the room.

We got to the restaurant and took our seats. Jimin was at the end of the table closest to the wall, Jin was next to him and next to Jin was Suga. Opposite of Jimin was Taehyung, Jhope, me and then Namjoon. Aish, again I'm not next to him.
"Here's some napkins," Namjoon said as he leaned over the stove top to hand them out. "Oh shit that was an accident!" He explained when the napkins started to catch on fire. The members put out the fire and suggested to move him to the end of the table where he can't ruin anything. This meant that Tae would have to swap places with Namjoon so that Tae is now next to me. I smiled to myself.
"Ya! Vkook is together again!" Jhope exclaimed. I gave this surprised look, "What are you saying?"
"That's the ship name for you two!" Jhope explained. "Oh r-right." I tried to hide my blush. My stutter wasn't helping. "Aw are you blushing?" Said Jimin. "No I'm not!" I said, maybe a little too loud.
"Aish i was just kidding.." Jimin said. "Yeah my bad." I said back. That was awkward.

We continued eating and when I finished, I got up to go the the bathroom.
As I came out to wash my hands, Taehyung was standing by the sink. "Tae?" I said.
"Uh hey I just wanted to ask you something.." He replied. My heart skipped a beat.
"Yeah sure, what's up?" I said calmly. "I was wondering if you would like to come with me to see the Eiffel Tower tomorrow night? I know all the members will be going there after the concert but I can't wait." He explained. I stood there for a bit, trying to process the information. Me? Out of all people? I know we are close and all but I thought he might go with Jhope or something since they are pretty close too. Well he asked me so of course I will take the offer. "Yeah sure that sounds great." I smiled. "Sweet, then it's a date." Tae said and walked out.

Wait, did I just hear correctly? Date?