Chapter 3

TAEHYUNG 

 I walked out of the bathroom with panic. I cant believe I just said that out loud. I told him it was a date! I hope he didn't notice, oh gosh. I went back to my seat and waited for the rest to finish eating and by the rest I just mean Jin. I saw Kookie come back to the table and he was smiling and having fun with the other members. I thought it was unusual because he always looks upset and doesn't eat a lot when we go out. I forced myself to stop staring at him because I didn't want to be too obvious about how I felt towards him.
 "Aish I'm so full." Jin stated."Well maybe that's because you ate the whole restaurant." Suga said to Jin. We all started laughing, including Jungkook.

 We all sat in the van, nearly at our hotel when Jhope called out, "Look! I can see the Eiffel Tower!" Everyone looked out the window and sure enough, we could see the tower. It looks so beautiful at night. I can't wait to go there tomorrow with someone special, Jungkook. 

 JUNGKOOK 

 I walked into our hotel room still thinking about what Tae said to me back at the restaurant. The thought left when I saw Taehyung getting dressed into his pyjamas. His back was facing me until he turned around. "S-sorry Tae." I said because I was just staring at him. "It's okay, we're both guys here." Taehyung said. Yes, one very attractive one that I can't stop looking at. I thought to myself. I walked into the bathroom to get changed and get ready for bed. 
As I was brushing my teeth, I stared at my reflection in the mirror. How can someone love me when I look like this? How can someone love me when I don't even love myself?  Taehyung will never love me back. I rinsed my mouth and took one last look in the mirror. A tear rolled down my cheek as I thought of Tae and how much I love him. I have had feelings for him ever since we debuted. I will never have a chance with him. Well, that's what I think.