Chapter Seventeen - Bathroom Talk

Start from the beginning

"You fell asleep." Tiffany said, and sat down next to me. I sighed, and saw the door cracking open, reviling Dave.

"Hey...did I miss anything?" He winked at me, and I looked at Tiffany, a sad smile on my face. She instantly knew, and stood up walking to Dave.

"Hey I think Reece called you." She lied, and he nodded. "See you later Cece." He lastly said, before leaving the gymnasium.

"So what happened?" Tiffany asked, and sat down beside me again.

"It's nothing."

She immediately got the message of me not wantinh to talk about that certain topic and dropped it. It always was the same, because at the end we had nothing, but my broken heart.

~

As cheerleader practise was finally over, I still had to put the pom poms away. I remembered every single word she had told me. "You have to do this Cecelia, you have to be a good role model for others...you are the school's head cheerleader, and that means you have a huge responsibility. I cnat do this every single time for you girls, you all somehow have to learn to get everything together by yourself."

"Okay Mrs.Quin..." I rolled my eyes , as soon as she had turned around and left the gymnasium. She is a horrible person, always in her already ripped clothes. I knew exactly well why she held this talk about responsibility to me. It was because eif the simple reason that dsar Mrs.Quin had a date, with who?

I don't know...

As I was finished, I picked up my bag I made my way to the exit. It wasn't quiet dark, more like the sun was about to go down. That was my most loved time through the day. The sun went down, and the moon came up. Tomorrow the sun started again, lightning up the whole city with it's warm light.

When I arrived at the parking lot, I immediately regretted not taking my car. I looked around, but nobody was there. I was about to go by feet, since it was not that far away, when the thing from the last time I walked alone by the streets popped into my mind. First I struggled whenever to go by feet or call a cab. I mean sure a cap would be cool, but right now it wasn't worth it, I only lived a few minutes away, so it was pretty easy to walk.

After walking for a whole minute or so and thinking about everything that happened, a loud horn harshly let me snap out of my daydreams. I decided to ignore it, but as I wanted to continue walking again, a loud voice made me instantly turn to it.

"Cece!!" He exclaimed, and my heart fluttered to his voice.

"Reece?! What are you doing here?" I asked, as he stopped the car right next to me. I stopped and turned my body around, so it was facing the car. "I was waiting for you, but you left." He explained and then got out of his Jeep.

He strected out his hand, and I gladly took it.

I felt the spot where he touched my palm getting hot, and electricity shooted through my whole body.

He opened the door, and helped me walk up the stairs of his car. I turned around and he was in my opinion too close. But then again he could never be too close.

"Why'd you wait?" I asked a bit hope creeped inside of me that he desperately wanted to actually drive me home.

I felt the conor of my mouth getting a bit higher as I liked, but when he spoke up again, the coner fell down.