Confessed before lying unconsious..

2 days later...

"I am tired, tired Ocean.. I can't find you anywhere this letter with your blood stain is scaring me.. Please be safe.. I love you.. I can't even think about you getting hurt.. I am sorry for leaving you alone.. I am sorry for yelling on you.. I am sorry for jerking you away from me.. I am sorry, I am so sorry just please once.. Come back.. Come back to me Ocean.. I need you.. Your Sir needs you" I hiccupped falling onto my knees on road.

I lost.. I gave up..

"PLEASEEE COME BACK" I whimpered yelling the same thing..

"Sir, Shehryaar Sir.. We found her" I heard the Anas voice I quickly got up almost ran to him..

"Where? How is she? Is she hurt badly? She must be so weak." I kept on blabbering to myself..

"Shehryaar sir, calm down.. We found address we cannot still trace her" Anas looked away apologetically..

"Give me the address I'll go check myself" I tried to sound as calm as possible but the fact is I'm dying to have a look of her angelic face, to hear her charming bird chirping voice.. She is my sunshine.. There is no morning for me without her..

"Here you go sir" I took the piece of paper from him and almost ran to my car.. Getting in I raced the engine making it alive..

I kept on driving for 10 mints with almost 150 kph speed.. My heart was at utter relieve it felt as if she's right here near me.. I can feel her..

Parking the car slightly away from main address I ran to the written area..

"Ocean" My own voice look empty like this place.. No sign of human, not even a single bird..

This place is like dark tunnel with nothing but darkness..

"Oc.. Ocean can you hear me please reply its me your sir" My voice no more than a whisper..

"Ocean" I can't risk her life by yelling here.. No..

I started to check every possible where without a single whisper..

"Where are you" Seems someone already took her away, someone already heard me..

Is she still alive?

"Ocean" I lost again, I gave up..

It was when everything went quite again, no more my footsteps sound.. I heard something, something like whimpers..

Ocean...

I quickly got up and followed the sound.. It was coming from tunnel but from where?? My eyes caught sight of metal bars which was quit amazingly hidden with black curtains..

"Ocean.. You there?" I touched the curtains and whispered.. Meanwhile I heard she went all silent all I could hear was her heavy breathing..

"Ocean, please" I cried..

"Si.. Sir" I heard her low voice..

"Yes, yes its me.." I quickly replied, I heard footsteps click on hard floor of tunnel and somebody ran towards me and the black curtains slightly removed..

"Ocean" I saw her half face struggling with the curtains.. I tried to remove them too but they were too hard to be true..

"Let it be Ocean, don't move them.. They are rough they will hurt you" I reasoned and she stopped struggling and came to me.. The gap was so small that I kind of struggled to see her, touch her..

I quickly held her hand..

"Ocean, are you alright?" I flipped her hand one by one then her face.. All I could see was rashes harsh and prominent..