Kiss Addict..

Malaika's POV..

"Excuse me.. One Vodka" I ordered my drink Everything in front of my eyes is blurry.. I gulped 12 vodkas in just half hour I need to gallop my feelings and accept the truth that he cheated on me..

"Sir what will you like to have?" The bar tender showed her perfect 32 teeth smile to the hot as hell man in front of her..

"A glass of water" He said with plain expression.. Such a rude person dress like a demon.. Denim jeans, white shirt and black coat with nick shoes and those fucking sexy hair gelled up perfectly.. He looked familiar..

He moved his head to his left than right seems Mr.Perfect is waiting for someone.. Damn those lips between his teeth..

"Gahh" I groaned in helplessness I need to kiss those damn strawberry lips.. I moved my butt in a sexy way as if my ass in on fire.. I walked to him slowly my heart started to pound inside the cage as if it'll pop out any time soon..

"Hey" I flashed my sexy smile on him as I placed my hand on his chest standing face to face.. He smell like heaven..

"Uhh.. Hi" He moved his lips after a short gap I inhaled his scent closing my eyes for a moment sinking in his aroma..

"Can you give me some.. Company I am alone here my boyfriend just ditched me" I said removing my hand from his chest.. His hotness, his aroma is killing me.

"Sure lady" He smiled.. Achievement Mr.Perfect smiled..

"What's ya name?" He asked I squealed inside as I was sure now he's interested..

"Malaika Ojha" I said he nodded mouthing okay..

"What's your name?" I questioned he passed a smile

"Shehryaar Asif" He answered.. Ohh My God I'm with the popular business man Shehryaar Asif.. I squealed inside no doubt he looked familiar but my all attention was on those strawberries that I didn't tried to remember.

"Can I ask you something?" I asked finally as it felt enough I need a kiss now.

"Yeah.. Go on?" He said smiling a little..

"I want to kiss your lips.. Damn please" I literally begged my focus while pleading was on his lips and I saw his expression changed and became stern..

He came closer to my face.. Ohh My God he's going to kiss me..

"Fuck off" He whispered as his lips were just an inch away and he moved back and walked away leaving me there stunned stupefied..

"You'll pay for this assh**e" I yelled tapping my feet on floor I grabbed my clutch and walked outside.

_____________

Asalam O alikum

Okay sorry for the slang.. But I can't help I wrote it like this and this is how I am going to write further..

Need your support.. will surelyyyy be thankful if you guys leave your feedback and Vote the chapter.

Rate the chapter out of 10 -->

Will meet with the next update soon :) till than take care.. ;)