Kidnapped..

"Ap.. Ap ajeeb hain" This is like the hundredth time she repeated, she kept on saying this while we ordered our rooms, got into hall to wait and while having lunch which is right now..

"Will you stop?" I eyed her to shut up but she kept on dipping the bread in her tea unknowingly and that bread fell finally.

"Ocean, the bread" I eyed down while tapping her finger tips she gasped looking down and look apologetically at me..

"Its fine just wait here, and when I emphasize on here its mean right here, let me bring something for you, and please stop murmuring ap ajeeb hain" I instructed her she tried to come with a reply but I shushed her, getting up I marched to buffet without any single word..

Ocean.. I smiled unknowingly realizing how stupid she look when she try to sound angry and how stupid she look while lost in thought, and how stupid she look when she say stupid stuff.. My stupid.. Peak of stupidity.. No I mean seriously she is stupid so stupid..

"Sir, what would you like to have.." A counter boy asked and that when I realized I am looking total idiot smiling to myself.. Focus Shehryaar.

"I would like to have vanilla cup cakes, and a cup of coffee and yeah do add apple syrup on cupcakes" I ordered..

"Sir, Would you like to taste chocolate syrup on vanilla cupcakes.. Its our speciality" He faked a smile and I faked one too..

"No thanks, I hate chocolates" I replied extra sweetly? No rudely..

"Okay Sir, you've to wait near buffet for just 5 mints Sir" He said and I nodded and walked to the buffet..

Who love chocolate? Nah.. No way I hate it.. Who am I kidding I love it but vanilla cupcake and apple syrup no taste can compete with these two..

"Sir, your order" The same boy came with a try with 6 cupcakes and a Cup of coffee

I took it from him and marched to our table.. The next thing I saw made me loosened my grip on try as it fell down on marble floor with thud sound..

"Ocean" I almost ran to seat only to find it empty..

"Hey, here on this table..  A girl was here with hijab, long lashes, confused expression pretty face she might be talking to herself.. Did you saw her going somewhere?" I asked to the gang of girl who just stupidly gawked my face..

I know I am handsome and pretty awesome but now is not the time girls..

"Did you?" I repeated but they just shook their heads like a total dumbasses..

"Ughh" I sighed in frustration and walked to the table again.

"Where are you Ocean? Just let me meet you once safe sound I swear I am gonna kill you, bury you, marry you and keep you with me forever" I sighed in frustration again and looked down.. Almost almost breaking down when my eyes fall on something.. Something like white paper and red ink drop..

Wait.. Just a moment... Red ink drop..

Ya Allah.. These are not ink drop but actually blood drops.. But whose?? Ocean's? Kidnapper's??

"Just read it already Shehry" I said to myself picking it up I unfolded it..

Ahhhhh sweetheart here you are.. I thought I've almost lost you.. But remember I once said 'you'll pay' and Mr.Shehryaar Asif you're paying already.. I've got your fiancé with me and I am soon going to kill her but remember this you're not going to marry her, marry anyone.. I'll kill everyone but never let any girl near you..  No one can lay a finger on you.. I will make sure no one, no one ever step near you.. It'll be me or no one.. I fall for you and this time I am not going to get ditched.. I've got enough heart break enough break ups.. I am going to get you..

P.S I'm still waiting for you to kiss me.. Love you sugar xx

What the fuck? Ocean fiancé who the fuck wrote this? Do we look like couple to that dumbass girl.. Fuck her who is she actually?

Shehry come on try to remember..

Safina? No..no she is already married.. Chh..

Khadija?  No she can't be the one..

Emily? Yes, Ohh yes she is the only one who knows that Ocean is my fiancé.. Shit...

I quickly dialed her number, it kept on ringing and finally someone picked up..

The fuck..

The thing only I could hear was moans, moans and moans..

"STOP KISSING ALREADY" I shouted but seems they are too busy..

"She..Shehry.. Baby wait a moment.. Shehry why the hell you're calling me right now" She groaned

"Where is Ocean? Where is she? Tell me what you did to her.. Just tell me" I spatted for a moment I just got silence from her side but It faded real quick with laughter..

"Waoh, seems like Romeo lost her Juliet.. Ohh  I pity you lover boy.. But to you utter happiness.. I am right here in New York.. And I don't have her with me.. I am no more interested in you.. So just fuck off and don't ever try to call me or whatever.. Fuck off" With that she cut the call and I stared my phone with rage, anger..

"Ughh.. Calm down.. Calm down Shehry you need to find Zenia" I inhaled a sharp breath and exhaled it loudly..

Emily.. Cross..

Divya? No she can't be that bold..

Harpreet?  That doe is love she can't do this to me.. She is friend after all..

Geet? Nope she can't

Amanda? That kid? Hahh not even in her worst dream

Then who?? God why you made these dumbass girls??

Its now or never Shehryaar.. She'll kill Ocean..

No.. No no.. Ocean just don't give up... I'll save you I swear.. I won't let anyone touch you.. No one..

With the rage boiling inside me and fear somewhere in heart I marched out calling few detectives and guards..

I bloody need her, I won't lost her..

________

Here you go with the quickie and almost longest chapter of the book..

Do you guys have any idea who did this? Hahh.. If you're forgetting just read the beginning chappies again..

Will meet you soon candies.. Love you all..