Step away Jerk..

"Step inside Ocean or I swear I'll eat you right now, I am hungry as fuck" I somehow managed to dragged her outside the office closer to my car but all the way here she was quite and now she's staring with the eyes that held so many questions.. But its not my fault I've not eaten anything since yesterday..

"Ocean" I groaned in annoyance and she sighed, finally...

"I am seriously so confused Sir...

"Its Shehryaar, Ocean" I cut her off..

"Its Zenia, Sir" She snapped and I shrugged.. Come on Ocean suits well.

"Are you going to get in or should I push you inside?" I asked and getting not even a slightest response I did what I said.. Yup pushed her inside.. She screamed..

"Watch out" And she hit her head before I could warn.. Great just great..

"Uh, I am sorry" She winced rubbing her hijab I mean head.

"Fine" She gave up and sat inside properly I squealed and closed the door and jogged to my side..

She is stubborn..

But she is pretty..

Pretty? Man are you out if your right mind??

Uhh?

She is gorgeous, flawless, beautiful, breathtakingly adorable.

"Right" I wasn't about to say the right inside but it came out louder. Couldn't agree less..

I started engine getting on road and sped up to the near restaurant..

I glanced at her, she is different in a different way.. She is totally out of the world.. Is she from mars??

"Sir, what do you want from me?" Already coming on point?? Didn't expected this instant response..

"I want you, Ocean" I said and guess what it came out huskily.. Great just fucking great

"I mean, I want you to work for me... I need a employee" I reasoned out pretty badly.. Seriously??

"You've a lot" She snapped.. Guts I am handling here..

"Yea, But I need you.. I've seen your work and I am pretty impressed and well lets make a deal Ocean.. 2 years.. Work for me for two years and I swear I'll return your home as well as pay you good enough salary" I smirked eyeing the signal which is now green..

I glanced at her again and somehow she seemed to be in deep thought..

2 year and you'll never be able to leave from my trap, Ocean. Sorry to mention but you've no way to go...

"you've got a pretty good deal here, Ocean" I smirked

"The answer is still No" She said. I clenched my jaws harder..

I.Am.Not.Hungry..

I sped up.. Cancel the restaurant plan.. I've got to handle in differ way..

You've to say Yes now, Ocean or I fear you'll be in great problem..

"Where a-are we going?" she asked frightened a bit but I didn't care a less.. I need a yes.. Well fuck it rhyme

I finally came to the five star hotel where I booked a room.. I pushed open my side gate and ran to her side and pulled her outside.. Handing keys to guard I dragged her inside.. We stepped inside the elevator.

"Leave me" She winced in pain and it shot me my grip on her hand is pretty dead..

I loosen my grip but she yanked away my hand and I made a fist ball..

"Don't provoke me to do bad, Ocean" I threatened.. Never in life I did this..

"Please let me go" I held her hand again and dragged her to our room and pushed her inside slightly and I got inside too..

Locking the door I turned to her and my heart sank deep in my stomach..

"Don't cry" I tried to hold her but she took a step away from me..

This fucking hurts..

"Don't do this too me" She cried

"I can't help.. I want a yes as answer" I folded my arms trying to hold back the hurts feels..

"Why are you doing this, you can't threat me like this.. What did I do to you?" Oh only you know what are you doing to me.. I wish I could know what you're doing why I am doing..

"Is that a yes?" I said being the arrogant and bossy..

"Yes.. I will now step away jerk" She never cursed whole this while and she did.. Is that a clue... She.. She hates me already??

"Watch your little tongue, Ocean" I snapped and I saw her shivering visibly.. I held her hand..

"We're going to eat.. You don't need to pack.. Just call your uncle and tell him you're leaving for job for 2 months" I ordered she nodded and I handed her my mobile.

"You're beast" She muttered

She punched some digits and made a call..

"Asalam o alikum?" she smiled..

"Grandpa I am going, someone hired me for a job and I am going UK.." She paused. "Yeah, I'll.. Haha you too grandpa.." She said laughing a little.. She looks so adorable..

"Tell him I'll be back for him.. And tell him I love him so much.." wait?? What?? Him?

"Yeah Grandpa I'll handle him later.. Just take care okay?" And she hang up after minute..

She handed me my phone back.. Is she in love??

I dropped my phone on floor with this thought.. She bent down to pick it and handed me again..

"Who is Him?" I asked curiously..

"Why do you wanna know?" She snapped..

"tell me" I clenched my jaw..

"My grandpa's son" She smiled remembering him probably.. And I fisted again...

"let's go" but I didn't say a word.. Sorry, but you've to forget him Ocean..

___________________

And here is a update.. Enjoy and don't forget to vote and comment...