What?

Trigger Warning : Homophobia
---------------------------------------------------

Waiting for the train , I took my phone out from my black school blazer, and checked the time.
7:30. Perfect.

I always left my house half an hour earlier, I hated being at home, and I hated being at school. However, out of the two , I'd rather go to school. At least in school there won't be people telling me how to live my life, I mean there were those sort of people in school as well, just that they wouldn't dare fuck with me.

I made my way to the caffeteria and lazily walked to my usual seat.2nd to last table at the back. I sat down on the old, familiar chair, causing it to make an odd sound.I put my backpack underneath the table and rested my head on my forearms, my replacement of a pillow. No one wants their face to touch those disgusting tables full of germs from my beloved colleagues. I closed my eyes, letting the music playing through my earphones entrance me into another world.

"Yoongi-hyung, Yoon-."
Alarmed by the sudden, yet gentle touch on my shoulder, I furrow my eyebrows as I look up, only to see one of my home boys. Jungkook , or so called "Tough Kookie" by those who looked up to him. I took my earphones out, continuing the conversation.
"Jungkookie-ah, you bastard, couldn't you see I was trying to fucking sleep"
Jungkook grins and lightly pinches my cheek. I frown at the gesture.
"You're always trying to sleep hyung, try living like a human for once in a while and stop hibernating."
"Tch."
"Oh stop being so salty Hyung."
"Maybe if you wouldn't have disturbed my sleep I wouldn't be. "
"Shut up Hyung." I stood up, standing face to face with Jungkook. I stare into his eyes and give him my most intimidating look.
"Make me brat." 
Jungkook smiles at me and leans closer, our lips barely touching.
My eyes widen in shock as he says "OK".
"Wait, wha" Before I even have time to say anything else, his rosy lips press against mine, they move in a slow sensual manner. I stand there,frozen ,unable to justify his actions.He bites my lower lip and slowly let's go of it, hearing a low chuckle from him as he does so.

He pulls away and smiles at me, still close enough to me that his breath was fanning over my face.
"See, I made you shut up hyung." He winks and proceeds to walk away .
What the fuck just happened?
Seriously, no. Wait. What?
"YAH! JUNG JUNGKOOK WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU JUST DO?!" I shout as I begin chasing after him.  I can see him giggling and exiting the cafeteria, which led to him being in the school's outter premises.

I end up outside with him, after 10 minutes of continuous running, we both stopped and gave up in defeat.
We laid down on the grass, breathing heavily, the wind softly blowing on our faces.

"You. Why. Did. You. Do. That? " I say, stopping each time to take deep breaths. He turns his head to face me,smiling whilst saying "Just felt like It I guess." I furrow my eyebrows, what the actual fuck.
"What do You mean, you're not a fag are you Jungkook?
He gulps, smiling at me once again, "No hyung, I'm not" He brings his hand up to my cheek and begins caressing my face,bringing his body just a bit closer to mine "but I think you are."
Oh.
What.
My mind goes blank for a second.
"Jeon Jungkook you crossed the fucking line. " I smack his hand away from my face and I get up to pin his wrists down with my hands, straddling him. Through gritted teeth, i lowered my face and said "Don't you fucking dare call me a fag again, understood, you gay shit. I bet you're the one who likes it up the ass."

He smiled and managed to free himself of my grasp, pushing me off him.  "Is that why you got on top of me faggot? "

He's pushing it.  I pulled some grass and smudged it on his face.
"You're a piece of shit, you know that."