Chapter 11

Chapter 11

I woke up the next morning to Louis kissing my forehead. He then kissed my cheek, nose, and the corner of my mouth until he finally connected our lips. I smiled and laughed into the kiss, causing Louis to do the same.

"Good morning, sleeping beauty." Louis said.

"Morning." I said sleepily.

"Are you awake? Or do I need to kiss you again?" Louis said with a smirk.

I yawned in response. Louis laughed as he leaned in and kissed me again. His arms tightened around me and pulled me closer. I tangled my hands in his soft brown hair. My phone buzzed on the nightstand and I pulled away to grab it.

"Who is it?" Louis asked.

"It's blocked." I said. "Should I answer it?"

"Go ahead."

I hit the answer button. "Hello?"

"Is this Jackie?" A girl said into the phone. I sat up at the mention of my name.

"Yes, who is this?" I asked.

"That doesn't matter. What does matter is that you need to break up with Louis."

"Excuse me?"

"You heard me. You aren't good enough for him."

I turned to look at Louis. Immediately he knew something was wrong. He sat up and moved next to me. He was close enough to hear what was being said.

"Who is this?" I asked again.

"I already told you it doesn't matter. I guess you're stupid along with being ugly."

Louis immediately grabbed the phone from my hand as my eyes watered a little. His fist was clenched and his eyes were full of anger.

"Who is this?" He demanded.

"Excuse me, but who are you?" The girl asked.

"This is Louis Tomlinson and I want to know who this is."

"Oh, I'm sorry. May I please speak to Jackie again?"

"No, you may not." Louis said.

"Oh, well okay then. I've already made my point." And with that she hung up.

Louis hung up the phone and tried to look at the number, but it was obviously blocked. Louis but my phone back on the nightstand and pulled me into his arms.

"What else did she say?" Louis asked curiously.

"She told me to break up with you because I'm not good enough to be with you." I answered.

"Jackie, don't listen to whoever that was. You are so beautiful and smart. Don't let anyone convince you to believe anything different." Louis said.

"Thanks Lou." I said. "Let's just not other the others with this."

"Okay, whatever you want." Lou said as he kissed my forehead.

After I made sure no one could tell I was crying, I grabbed my phone and Louis and I made our way downstairs. The smell of pancakes floated through the air and hit my nose. We entered the kitchen to see Liam and Harry making chocolate chip pancakes. I sat down at the table next to Niall, who was currently devouring a plate of pancakes.

"Morning." Niall said with a mouthful of food.

"You might want to finish chewing before you try talking." I said with a small laugh.

Liam was putting pancakes on a plate and he began to walk over to give them to me. He put the plate down on the table in front of me. I smiled up at him and thanked him. He looked a little suspicious, but smiled back at me anyway. He looked over at Louis, but Lou just shook his head dismissing it. I heard Louis whispering "It's nothing." to Liam. I took my phone out just as Louis came over with his own plate of pancakes. He sat down next to me and kissed my cheek.