Chapter 19

Chapter 19

Louis' POV

It's been five days since my family left to go back to Doncaster. It was now December 31, also known as New Years Eve. The boys and I were throwing a little party, but it would be by invite only. We didn't want to throw anything too major.

Management hadn't spoken to us directly since that day. We hadn't got a phone call or gone to a meeting. I didn't know wether that was a good or a bad thing. All I knew was that I wasn't letting them rule my love life.

Speaking of my love life, Jackie was just starting to wake up. I was holding her in my arms as her eyes fluttered a bit, but didn't fully open. I kissed her forehead and the corners of her mouth started to turn upward. I smiled as I kissed her nose and she started blushing. She opened her eyes fully, and I blushed a little as her beautiful blue eyes stared into mine. I loved how she was the only one who could make me blush. The only one who could make my heart flutter and beat faster. The only one I truly loved.

She smiled up and me as I kissed her nose again. She laughed and leaned into kiss me. She connected our lips as I wrapped my arms around her waist. Her stomach growled and we both pulled away laughing.

"Somebody's hungry!" I said as she giggled.

"I'm actually starving!" She replied.

"Let's to get some breakfast." I said.

We both got out of bed and walked downstairs to get something to eat. Jackie made herself a bowl of cereal while I put some waffles in the toaster. I sat down in between Harry and Jackie at the table. They were both on their phones, so I took mine out to check it. Nothing was new, and there still wasn't any word from management. I sighed as I silently prayed that was a good thing.

After breakfast, the boys, Jackie, and I decorated for New Years. We put streamers up and blew up balloons, along with setting up the snack table. Niall was already started to eat the snacks, much to the dismay of Liam. He told Niall not to, but Niall was still sneaking some anyway. That lad and his food..

Anyways, it got to be seven o'clock and our guests were starting to arrive. Paul was standing outside the front door making sure no one without an invitation was let inside. I saw Harry talking with Ed Sheeran and I looked to see Niall with 5 Seconds of Summer. Zayn was with Little Mix while Liam was standing with Jackie. I admired her from a distance as I watched her talk and laugh with Liam. She was wearing a black dress that went down to about mid thigh. It flowed around her every time she moved. Her hair was curled and it flowed down over the spaghetti straps of the dress. I smiled as Liam put a gold, sparkly, plastic top hat on her head that said 'Happy New Years!' on the front. She laughed when Liam put on a hat that was identical to hers, only it was black. I walked over to wear they were standing and wrapped my arms around her waist.

"Hi Louis!" She said excitedly.

"Hello love." I replied back as I kissed her cheek.

"I have something for you!" She said trying not to laugh.

Apparently Liam had gone out and got the boys, Jackie, and I matching hats, because Jackie was currently handing me a blue one. I gladly accepted it and put it on my head. Then, I went with Jackie to give the other boys theirs. Niall got green, Zayn was handed red, and Harry accepted the Purple.

The instruments in the music room and been moved down to the basement to make room for a dance floor. Well, almost all the instruments. The piano and drum set were both left in the corner, because we didn't feel like lugging those downstairs. Jackie and I made our way into the room as people moved around us. I recognized most of the faces that past me. I caught glimpses of Selena Gomez and Taylor Swift as they passed. I would bet so much money that Harry is avoiding her right now.

We got to the center of the dance floor, right beneath where Liam and Zayn had hung the disco ball, and started dancing. I looked around to see quite a few people grinding, so I wrapped my arms around Jackie's waist and pulled her closer to me. She started grinding into me as I struggled to hold back a moan. I reminded myself that this was my idea and I shouldn't have done it if I couldn't handle it. Lucky, I was able to control myself.

Her hips swayed back and forth as the clock chimed quarter of midnight. Fifteen minutes until the new year. Jackie turned around to face me as I leaned down to kiss her. Her hands went straight to my hair where they got tangled. I kept my hands on her waist as I deepened the kiss. It was New Years, I had to live it up!

I felt someone bump into us so I pulled back until our lips were just brushing and saw a couple girls passing us. They shook their heads and heard one of them mumble 'get a room'. I laughed a little as I looked to see Jackie smiling. I took her hand and pulled her away from the dance floor and towards the living room where the other lads, the girls of Little Mix, Ed Sheeran, and Paul were. The clock was ticking down from sixty as we counted with it. We heard the chants of people all around our house chanting with us.

"10-9-8-7-6-5-4-3-2-1!" Everyone chanted before we all yelled, "Happy New Years!"

I grabbed Jackie and kissed her as we both smiled into the kiss. It was the best start to a new year. The boys had those little confetti things and confetti exploded everywhere when they pulled the strings. Jackie pulled away and smiled up at me through the confetti falling. Her eyes were filled with happiness and excitement, and it made me feel butterflies in my stomach. I know Jackie didn't have a great past. To be honest, it sounds like it sucked. But I am so glad that the boys were able to turn her life around and make her feel happy again. I couldn't have asked for a better girl.

I hadn't realized that I had zoned out until Jackie started waving her hand in front of my face and saying my name to get my attention. I shook my head as she laughed.

"What were you thinking about?" She asked while biting her lip, which by the way made her look so sexy.

"How beautiful you are." I said as she giggled and blushed.

"No, seriously. You were like dead to the world for a few minutes." She said.

"In all honestly, I was thinking about you." I started as she blushed again. "I love how you give me butterflies and how the boys and I make you so happy. We couldn't have had a better girl."

I stared at her seriously as she looked back at me with a surprised, but happy, look. I could swear I saw tears forming in her eyes, so I gently cupped her face between my hands.

"Hey babe, don't cry." I said comfortingly.

"I can't help it." She said as she sniffled and looked towards the ground. "Nobody has ever said anything like that to me. These tears are because of joy."

I lifted her face so her eyes were looking straight into mine again before whispering," I love you."

"I love you, too." She replied.

I smiled as I wiped away the few tears that escaped her eyes. All I could see in her eyes was love. And I knew for sure, all she saw in mine was also love. Because God knows I love this girl with all my heart.

Jackie's POV

Louis and I walked upstairs as the other boys started ushering the guest out the door. I changed into my pajamas, took my makeup off, and put my hair in a ponytail. I climbed into bed next to Louis as he turned off the lights. He laid on his back and I was on my side leaning up against him with my head on his chest. I could tell he was still awake, but we didn't talk. We laid there together in silence as I dropped my arm across his torso. He wrapped one off his arms around me and rubbed my back gently. I smiled as my eye lids grew heavier.

I closed my eyes and thought about Louis and me. I thought about all the times we've kissed, and all the other times when we just held hands and sat together watching movies on the couch. I also thought about our future, and what we'd being doing years from now. I silently prayed we'd still be together. I imagined our wedding, and what it would be like to be Mrs. Tomlinson.

I drifted off to sleep with a smile on my face. And as usual, the last thing I heard was Louis telling me he loved me. I loved how he did that. I loved how he planned it to be the last thing I heard. Even though I was too asleep to mumble a reply, I loved how Louis knew I loved him too.

The Foster FamilyOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara