33

"WAKE UP!!!"

I was woken up by someone yelling in my ear. "What the hell?" I mumbled.

"Wake my little love birds" Dinah said.

After I opened my eyes I was confused where I was. Then I remembered that I spent the night at Camila's. But I couldn't remember that I fell a sleep.

Camila was laying snuggled up on me with her head on my chest and her arm resting on my stomach.

"What are you doing here?" Camila asked Dinah. "It's lunch time" Dinah said like she expected us to feed her. "Okay then..." I said and started getting up.

"Ugh" Camila growled. Then she also got up. I got to borrow a hoodie from Camila and then we decided that we should get lunch at some pizza place near Camila's house.

While we were waiting for our pizza decided that I should probably talk to Camila about 'the incident with Shawn'.

"Erm, Camila... We need to tell you something..."

She turned and faced me. "About what?" She looked confused and flicked her eyes between me and Dinah.

"Well it's about Shawn..."

"Wh- what about him?" She look terrified and I couldn't form any words anymore.

"We basically fucked his face up and left him on the beach" Dinah explained fast and simple. "Or well it was Lauren... But yeah"

Camila look over to me with disbelief in her face. "Really?"

I looked down on my feet and felt very embarrassed. "Um, yeah..."

It became all quite until Camila broke the silence when she placed her hand under my chin and lifted my face so I was facing her. She looked deep down in my eyes and said "thank you" very clearly, she had tears in her eyes.

"Anytime"

When our pizza arrived we ate and Dinah and I gave Camila details on what we did to Shawn.

After we had eaten we followed Camila home and then I drove Dinah to her aunt and I drove home.

This was a good day.

When I got home i changed my jeans into some thing more comfortable. But I was still wearing Camila's hoodie. It smelled really good, well it smelled like her.

I heard my phone buzzing so I picked it up from my jeans that I just thrown on the floor. It was a text from Camila.

Camz😍: am I gonna get my hoodie back?😂

Lo😘: no

Camz😍: okay then...😂

Lo😘: 😉

• • •

I'm so camren trashhhhhhh

See ya👋🏼