I stood up and dropped my bag of chips. Sorry, but I’ll have to eat you soon chips. Right now I need to do research on my enemy and figure out why he is spreading rumors about me and him dating. I would never date a pop star. I prefer my single life style as it is right now.

I opened my room door and picked up my iPad. I typed in Jason Chae into the search engine and a few articles showed up about him and me at the airport. I looked myself over in the picture and I gasped. Do I seriously look like that?

“Wow, I never thought I looked like that,” I mumbled out and I clicked on one of the articles.

Jason Chae arrived in Los Angeles, California, yesterday evening at LAX airport after a plane ride all the way from South Korea after a long month of touring. Jason arrived in LA in order to start working on his new album that will be released worldwide and in his native language and to begin his international career officially. What wasn’t expected was him to be meeting up with his long time girlfriend and giving her a huge hug. Jason’s fans weren’t too thrilled about his girlfriend’s sudden appearance.

“I didn’t want anyone to know about her because that would cause issues for her and her family. She isn’t a big star so I guess you can guess why I wouldn’t mention her,” Jason said to a reporter with a serious look on his face. “I haven’t even told my parents about her since I was afraid of how they would feel about me having a girlfriend while touring. However, this won’t ruin my career at all since she [his girlfriend] understands that I need to have my career and that she needs our privacy. I will be meeting up with her later though to explain how to deal with this new situation I have created for us.”

As Jason came out about his girlfriend, you could see the disappointed looks on his fan’s faces. Jason has been single ever since he started out in the industry but he is now ready to take on the world with a new outlook and with his girlfriend. The Jason Chae to come will be a surprising new side with an all new outlook on life.

“Apparently I have been dating Jason Chae for a while now. I wonder when I said yes to date him.” I placed the iPad down and looked at Lindsey. “What do I do know Lindsey? I can’t just run up to him and smack him in his face. He is rich and famous so he can have me tossed into jail within five seconds of snapping his fingers.”

“The only thing we can do is just find him and ask him to tell the truth about this. He can’t pretend you’re still with him if no one sees you. He is going to try and find you in order to tell you to walk around with him and play pretend with him. I advise you to track him down and just make him give it up.”

I nodded. “Yeah, that’s probably the only thing we can do right now besides sue him for trying to ruin my character. Actually, I don’t think we have a chance of winning.”

“We have a huge chance of winning since you never said you were dating him. He is the one who said he was dating you, so we can actually sue him and win. So, should we start tracking this guy down?”

“Yes, we should track him down.”

“Hey,” a voice said from behind us and I turned to see dad. “When did you start dating Jason Chae? I never heard you speak about him.”

“I’m not dating him!” I shouted and I sighed. “Dad, just go and watch some football or something. I need to do some things.”

“Okay, whatever dear,” he said and he left.

I looked at Lindsey. “Can you help me find something suitable to wear to meet up with Jason? I think we can easily figure out which hotel he is staying at because I’m his ‘girlfriend’ now and his fans will post it up on the internet so other fans of his can go and find him.”