S E V E N | A Chance

Start from the beginning

"It's cold. Hurry up" he walked back to his position. Alpha looked towards Chance and I knew he was mind-linking him. Chance looked down, eyebrows furrowing, before he looked back up, shaking his head towards the Alpha. 

Alpha sighed rolling his shoulders. He motioned Aiden forward, and he reluctantly does. He was shirtless. Alpha turned him around so he was showing his back to the Alpha. Alpha held out his hand and Chance picked up the whip at my feet and placed it in his hand. Everyone took a step back, including Chance.

Crack

I looked away shutting my eyes, as Aiden whimpered. 

Crack

I clenched my fists. Did he actually deserve that? "Stop" I yelled out before another whip could be landed on Aiden's bright red back. Alpha ignored me.

Crack

"What is wrong with you?" I asked disgusted. Maybe all the rumours weren't wrong. I glare at him as he continued whipping. Not being able to take any of this, I turn on my heel and walk away.

He could do whatever the hell he wanted. I thanked the Moon Goddess he wasn't my Alpha. I ran upstairs and straight to my bed, landing face first. 

"You okay?" a voice asked from the door. I turned my head towards the side facing the door, still laying down.

"Peachy" I mumbled sitting up. I get up and wrap my arms around Alec's waist.

"I'm so sorry. I didn't want to do that to you, but you left me no choice. I wasn't going to let you get hurt" I explained to Alec. He looked down at me and smiled before kissing my forehead.

"I understand" he moved to sit at my desk. 

"You've been drawing" He commented looking through my sketchbook. It was nothing special. it was just a hobby. Something I do when I'm bored.

"What's this?" Alec asked looking down at a page. I walked up next to him and looked over his shoulder.

"An eye?" I shrugged.

"I know that. Who's though?" he looked at me curiously.

"No one. It doesn't have to belong to anyone" I lied. It did belong to someone. It belonged to the Alpha. The first time I saw him, his eyes stuck out. I couldn't get them out of my head so I decided to draw, to free my mind. I ended up with a sketch of his eye. Great. 

I wanted to tear it up, but I didn't have enough will power for it. I get jittery when he's near me. I heat up. He smells good. Could he be...? He couldn't...But what if he is?

Werewolf's didn't find their mates until they were eighteen, and I was only seventeen. I only had a few months till I turn eighteen. Alec had a few weeks to go. I was knocked back with the realisation that he may be my mate. 

'Will you give him a chance?'  my wolf asked.

'Everyone deserves a chance. If he proves to me that he's a good mate, I will accept him.' I replied. That is, if he is my Mate. Even though his recent impression hasn't been all too well, he deserved a chance. A chance to prove he isn't bad at heart. A chance to prove he can love.

A chance to be prove the werewolf kingdom wrong. 

************************************************************************************************************************************************************

{A/N: Supppp...Sorry for not updating, but I had exams, so...yeahhhh. Anyway how do you find Asher? Too harsh? What about Alicia? Also Alicia calls Asher Alpha because that is what she has been taught. She was taught to never disrespect any Alpha by calling him by his name rather than his title. Hope that helped. 

Also, I have been obsessed with the song above. Jeez, Joel is such a blue-eyed cutie. Ahhhhh. I'm completely and utterly in love with his music. Support him guys, you won't regret it :)

Anyway please...

Vote.

Comment.

Share.

Lots of Love-

ME}