Chapter One: Boyfriend or Not?

-Friday-

       Somewhere, in a basement, at 7 am...

       "Let's go! Get up already!" Anda's sister shouted in Anda's ear.

       I don't like my colleagues, so therefore, I don't like my job even though the job is helpful to the community, thought Anda. Then she scolded her for thinking this. What was she, eight years old? Sky Business really did help everyone like creating eco-friendly products worldwide, being guides everywhere and bringing supplies to people on quests, and producing delicious chocolate.

       "I don't like my job, Natail." Anda said, throwing a pillow on her face.

       Natail poked Anda's nose jokingly. Anda brushed Natail's hand away, and lay in bed, thinking about their past. 

       Anda was 14 years old when their dad mysteriously disappeared, leaving the girls' mother as soon as she was pregnant with Natail, leaving Anda, Natail, and their mom in a small apartment. Luckily, Anda got a job at the Sky Business and quickly moved up to Head Worker. They were then lucky enough to live there in the basement, which had a kitchen, a bathroom, two bedrooms, two windows, and its own private back door, with no need to pay rent.

       At work, Anda's violet-brown hair was ruffled after two people almost knocked her over. She had snipped at them but they ignored her. Anda looked over the employee files, as it was her job to update them regularly and she came upon the files for herself and Harry. They were filed right next to each other because their last names both began with the letter M.

NAME: Andatrametra Moo

HEIGHT: 5'5.5"

HAIR COLOR: Violet-Brown

AGE: 18.5

AGE WINGS FULLY GROWN: 17

WING COLOR: Blue and silver, with a touch of gold

AGE STARTING TO WORK: 18

TITLE: Head Worker

ACCOMPLISHMENT(S): Saved two employees from getting hurt on a lightning speed assembly line

       She smiled at her accomplishment, which was pretty good, considering she started working at there half a year ago.

NAME: Harry Mush

HEIGHT: 5'9"

HAIR COLOR: Blonde

AGE: 17.5

AGE WINGS FULLY GROWN: 17

WING COLOR: [Male, wings on legs] White and gold 

AGE STARTING TO WORK: 17.5

TITLE: Helper

ACCOMPLISHMENT(S): Having big muscles!!! :D

       Anda frowned as she crossed the "accomplishment" out. Harry was not supposed to be in her file cabinet, messing up the employee portfolios. She would reprimand him later, although she wasn't actually his boss. Her title just meant that she was the best worker and could guide or give support to the helpers.

       Behind her, there was a high-pitched scream. As she picked her files up from the table and clutched them tightly, she saw a rat scurry into her room. She grabbed it with her free hand and threw it out the window.

       Harry ran in, smiling and heavily breathing. "Did you see a rat? It's really cute, and has some black spots. That's my brother's pet; he would kill me if I lost it!"