Chapter Fifteen - Cece and Dave

Beginne am Anfang

I sat down on out kitchen island. My cereals in my hand, and my eyes fixed at the severel different corns.

How could I do that?

How could I let Reece come so near?

How could I let him touch me like that when he was in a relationship?

I have to push him away, I've done so much for him, everything to get his attention, and he still screws over girls.

I looked down, and saw my already packed bag for the cheerleader training. After eating the whole bowl of cereal, I took my bag, and walked out. Only to bump into someone.

I looked up, and saw a boy with golden blond hair, and deep hazel eyes.

"Hey I'm Dave, I just moved into the house in front of yours." He stretched out his hand, I awkardly looked at him, but slowly shook it.

"Cece." I answered, and he narrowed his eyes at me, scanning my body up and down.

"I like you." He said, and chuckled lightly. The conor of my mouth went up. "How come?" I asked and he shrugged his shoulders.

"Hey do you have time now?" He asked after several seconds, but I lightly shook my head before answering. "I have cheer practice."

"Ouu..." He said, winking at me. "I have a real cheerleader in front of me." He smirked at me, before bowing onto his knees.

"Head cheerleader to correct you, sweetie." I said pulling my hair off of my shoulders and titled my chin.

When I looked down, he now was picking a flower, and holding it out for me to take. My eyes widened at his cute face, but I took it and made an elegant curtsey.

"You truely are elegant and classy mam'...may I accompany you?" He politly asked, and this time, I nodded, while smelling at the red flower.

He took my hand in his one, holding it high as he walked me to my car. As we reached it, he carefully placed both of my hands in his ones, and held them tightly but gentle.

.Reece's POV.

I

took another step, and another, I already was in her neighborhood. I wanted to ask Cece why she left so suddenly, after all we once were fuck buddies. There was nothing serious. It was just plain making out. As if we never did this before, she was my sidekick. I looked around and saw Dave's house. It was infront of Cece's.

He moved here a few days ago, and I really am happy about him being here again, after Matthew I were devastated.

But Cece was there for me, in a more sexual way. But nevertheless she was there.

I walked down, already having my destination in my sight, but when I was about to take another step, I heard a too familiar voice....or let's say two too familiar voices.

Cece and.....Dave!!

I wanted to run up to him, but when I saw what they were doing, I froze in my spot.

Dave was firmly holding Cecelia's hands, and both stared into each other's eyes. In her hand was a simple pink flower. But she held the pink flower so tightly and so loosen at the same time, as if she was afraid of it, getting broken or fallen to the ground.

Then Dave picked the flower, and carefully placed it in her light brown hair, which clearly made my jaw clench and my fists form.

HOW DARE HE!!!

ONLY I WAS ALLOWED TO DO THIS!!

I always used to put Cece different coloured flowers into her hair, but he....Dave...

He betrayed me. Or betrays me at this exact moment.

Backstabbing bastard.

I wanted to walk there, and throw my fist right across his face, when something held my in place.

I have not right to do it.

Cece is nothing for me... just my best friend or she was my best friend. Once.

She is not my girlfriend, of anything near that status, but why do I act like a jerk whenever she's with another guy.

____________

Hi my baby's... It me again, and here is a new chapter. I hope you liked it, and since I am not a guy, I am sorry if the part from Reece's point sucks.

I nevertheless hope you liked it, or even loved it.

Love, ❤