FOURTEEN: EPILOGUE

Five months later...

One. Two. Three.

Byun Baekhyun was running late. He woke up late because he was up all night. It was a brand new day at Byun Corporations and everything went back to normal.

The company became well-known during these past few months. With all the investors and company partnership, it made the name of the company reached the top list.

Trials exist not for people to surrender but for them to become stronger. No matter the circumstances, no matter the challenges, there is something in each day to embrace and cherish.

Everybody's life changed. In just a snap, a lot of things happened. But if you would think of it, it happened because it was destined that way. Even if you didn't plan it from the start of the day, it would still lead to that difference in your life.

During the five months, Byun Corporations faced changes—including the people involved in it.

Kim Suho was still the gentle Kim. He slowly worked his way to the top and with his skills and perseverance, his name became known in the industry.

The advertisement he proposed to Baekhyun attracted investors and gained success for him and Baekhyun's company. In result, he finally became the CEO of Kim Industries.

Regarding Suho's lovelife. Thanks to his friend's advice, he and his secret female friend started dating. (Finally!)

Kim Chen was still the playful guy you know. He was laid back during work hours but when he started focusing on his task, rest assured that he wouldn't fail.

From being the marketing head, he was promoted as the Head of Finance. Chen seemed to know the secret of increasing the number of digits entering Byun Corporations' bank account.

Never forget that he was the one who contributed to the sales of the company by making Haneul the model of Suho's advertisement.

Kim Jeongmin was still the loyal secretary and girlfriend of the newly appointed CEO of Byun Corp.—Do Kyungsoo. Their love had gotten stronger and it showed on the couple. No one knows what was happening inside Kyungsoo's office.

It was said that a proposal from Kyungsoo was the only thing they have been waiting for. Little did they know...

Jeongmin was crying when she went out of the comfort room. Chen saw his cousin and went to her. She kept bawling and Chen didn't know what to do. He called for Jeongmin's boyfriend.

Upon the arrival of the male, Jeongmin went berserk and hit the poor clueless man. She threw something to him and he caught it. Chen smirked and Kyungsoo's eyes widened.

It was a pregnancy stick. Two lines. Positive.

You could say that the proposal happened earlier than he planned.

Byun Baekhyun was still one of the powerful businessman in Seoul. Nothing changed, except from the fact that he became busier.

He went inside the lobby and the guard greeted him. He smiled in return and greeted him back. "Good Morning, Mr. Choi. Have a great day."