#24- First Fight

VioletEyedAvenger requested this.

Jacob:

'Look Jake all I'm saying is you've been spending a lot of time with her. I just wanna hang out with you more. We hardly even talk anymore.' you told him. You wanted to spend more time with Jacob and as Bella was always hanging out with him nowadays that wasn't possible. 'We can hang out some other time! Bella needs me right now!' he said brushing off your concern. 'Well, what about what I need huh?' you said starting to angry. 'Y/n I'm sure you'll be fine.'

'Fuck you Jacob! Why don't you wanna hang out with me?' Then it hit you. 'Are you cheating on me?' you scoffed. 'What the fuck! why would I be cheating on you??' 'Whatever Jacob I'm outta here.' With that you walked out of the room totally aware of him calling you but ignoring it.

Edward:

Edward has been out the whole day doing 'work' but it's 10pm right now and you hadn't got any calls. You had tried to call him but his phone was always busy. You waited for him in the lounge and he walked in. 'Where were you?' you asked concerned. 'I told you I was out doing work. Don't I have any freedom anymore y/n?' he says angry. 'Whoa why are you coming onto me like that! I just asked you where you were.' 'I told you where I was! So stop fucking bothering me!' he said. 'Edward I get if your angry but stop taking it out on me ok?' 'Y/n I really don't need this right now.' he muttered. 'Fine! Come and talk to me when you fix your attitude yeah?' You walked out of the house in tears.

Seth:

'Y/n I don't want you to hang out with him. He seems weird.' 'He's my friend Seth! You cant just call him weird what the hell!' You were going to hang out with your guy friend that Seth didn't like...because he was a guy. 'Why? Are you cheating on me with him?' 'Seth fucking listen to me we're just catching up . Why the fuck would I cheat on you?' 'I don't care ok. You're not hanging out with him.' You scoffed 'Seth if you think I'm gonna listen to you and not go then you're an idiot as well as a dickhead.' You started to walk out. He grabbed your wrist. 'Fucking let go of me,' you twisted your wrist out of his hands and walked out.

Jasper:

You were waiting for Jasper at the restaurant where you were going for your date. Jasper was minutes late. That was normal. You ordered a drink. Half an hour later and he still wasn't there. You stood up frustrated and walked out. No calls or texts from Jasper. You went home.

In the evening there was someone at your door. You went to open it. It was Jasper. 'Hey babe' he said walking in. You raised your eyebrow at him. 'What?' 'What do you mean what?' you snapped. 'We had a date? I waited for half an hour and now you come up to me freaken five hours later and say WHAT??'

'Hey calm down' he used his powers to bring your bad mood down and make you happier. He could tell it was working. 'Dont you dare use your stupid powers to make me feel better. You know what I'm outta here.' You walked out aware of Jasper calling you.

Paul:

You were scrolling through your feed on Instagram when you came to a post of Paul. Kissing another girl on the cheek. You scrolled down to read the caption 'Haven't seen you for ages! Had a good time today. Love ya!' The front door opened and in walked the devil. 'Paul what the hell is this!?' You said showing him the photo. 'She's my old friend. I saw her today and we hung out.' You looked at him 'And you didn't find the need to tell me this?' you said. 'You're angry.' he said stating the obvious. Of course you were angry. Your boyfriend was hanging out with another girl and he had said 'Love ya!' Wasn't that supposed to be reserved for you, and you only? 'No Paul of course I'm not angry. Can't you see the fucking smile on my face.' you said to him the smile evidently not on your face.

He laughed. 'Look I don't get why your making such a big deal outta this. We just hung out! Get that into your tiny brain.' he joked trying to cheer you up. It obviously didn't work. 'So now I have a tiny brain? Fuck you Paul! No actually go fuck your new friend!' and with that you walked out of the house making sure to bump his shoulder on the way out. You would have been fine with him hanging out with her if he had told you, but he hadn't and that really annoyed you. (Sorry the ending is shit)

Embry:

'You're such a whore! I leave you alone for two seconds and you're getting it on with another guy. I told you not to wear that slutty dress but no it's lets not listen to Embry day isn't it?' Embry shouted.'Stop the car,' you said seething. Nothing. 'I said stop the car.'

'I heard what you said,' Embry said equally as angry as you. You had been at a club and apparently you had gotten too close to a guy. Before that he had told you to not wear the dress that you were wearing but you had told him that you would wear whatever the fuck you wanted and that he wasn't your dad. You tried to work it out with him 'Embry every time we freaking go to a club you're always freaking eye-raping every fucking girl in the room-' Embry stopped the car. 'Get out,' he said. 'What?' 'You heard me. Get out.' He reached over you and opened the door. You got out of the car and slammed the door. You saw him inside, muttering. Probably about how you broke the damn car door.

Tears threatened to spill over your cheeks but you refused to look weak in front of him. Instead when Embry looked at you, you pointed your rude finger at him. He shook his head and drove away. You couldn't believe he had actually drove away and left you alone at night. The tears came out as you dialled Emmett's number. He answered. 'Hey Y/N? Is everything alright?' It was probably around 11 pm. Of course he was asking that. 'Emmett can you come and pick me up please?' You told him where you were and he arrived around 3 minutes later. 'I'm gonna kill Embry,' he growled getting out of the car. He helped you into the car and you stayed at the Cullen's house for the night.

Jared:

You were out on a double date with your good friend Max and his girlfriend Alyssa. Obviously you were with Jared.  But Jared had taken a certain liking to Alyssa and was flirting with her right in front of you. You were sitting opposite each other with Max on your side and Alyssa on Jared's. After the date you all walked out. Jared started the car 'Well that was fun.' 'Mhmm' you muttered. You got home the two of you not uttering a single word. Jared finally got the gist of something being wrong. 'What's wrong?' he finally asked sitting beside you. 'Oh nothing just the fact that my boyfriend was flirting with another girl right in front of me.' you said bitterly. 'I was not flirting,' he said hurt from the fact that you thought that. You scoffed. 'Yeah sure you weren't.' 'Y/n I wasn't we were just-' 'Jared I really don't wanna hear it.' You stood up and walked to your guys room. You locked the door making sure he couldn't come inside and laid on the bed crying. This was the first time you had ever fought and you didn't like it at all.

Emmett:

Edward was currently giving you a piggy back. You screamed and laughed as he ran around. When you got off you saw Emmett standing at the side looking positively pissed. You walked up to him 'What's wrong babe?' you asked him. 'I don't want you getting piggybacks from him.' he said straight up. 'And why not?' you laughed. 'Don't ask why. I don't want you doing it.' The way that he was talking pissed you off. He was talking like he owned you. 'Emmett I don't appreciate you talking like you own me.' 'Well I basically do own you don't I? We're dating and all aren't we?' 'What the hell Emmett. The fact that we're dating doesn't mean you own me. That's the stupidest thing I've heard.' You stormed out leaving Emmett speechless.

Sorry I don't really like the last two but I wanted to update. Hope you like it!!

Follow

Vote

Comment