#16 He accidently sees your underwear drawer- Part 1

Jacob:

You were currently sitting in your room with your boyfriend Jacob trying to do your maths homework. 'Jake can you get me my other maths textbook? Its in the drawer.'

'Sure babe,' he replied.

You put your pen in your mouth trying to think when you saw Jacob holding up one of your black lace bras. 'Jacob!' You instantly got off the bed and walked over to him snatching the bra out of his hand and stuffing it back in the drawer. You closed the drawer and looked up at his smirking face.

'I've gotta say nice choice babe,' he said.

'Oh shut it Jacob,' you said feeling your cheeks heat up.

Seth:

'Did you find it?' You asked anxiously. 'Babe calm down I'll tell you when I find it,' Seth replied. You were looking for the ring that your grandma gave you. It was one of your most precious items.

'Hey look what I found!' Seth's voice came. You ran over to him embarassed at what you saw.

1) Your ring was in the underwear drawer.
2) Seth was looking at your ubderwear drawer!

'Seth you freak, ' you said knowing that he wasnt talking about finding the ring but your underwear. Seth picked one of your bras up and you snatched it away from him. 'Come on babe I'm gonna get to see you in them one day!'

You laughed ' You are the weirdest yet cutest boyfriend ever.'

'You know it,' he laughed.

(Sorry the ending was crappy)

Paul:

You and Paul were getting ready for dinner with Paul's family. Paul was looking for deodorant and instead of opening the first drawer he opened the second one- the drawer that had your underwear in it.

'Hey look what I found,' Paul said smirking. 'Paul you're such a pervert,' You said laughing. 'You know you like it.'

Edward:

You were cleaning out your drawers and Edward had decided to help you. You walked to the bed to get your phone and Edward opened a drawer 'Let's start with this one!' He said. You turned back and said 'Sur- no' as you saw the drawer that he had opened was your underwear drawer.

'Uh I'm sorry,' he said awkwardly, quickly closing the drawer. You laughed 'Its ok.'

Hi guys! This is just part one I still have four guys to go I just dont have any ideas so yeah. Um

Follow

Vote

Comment