Dirty Jacob Imagine for @MeganLubben

This is a dirty imagine for @MeganLubben . So yeah you're reading at your own risk. XD

Today was the day. You were going to lose your virginity to Jacob. You were a little bit nervous. You got into the shower and spent a bit longer than usual: shaving and using the nicer soaps. When you were finally done you changed into your favourite/sexiest lingerie and then your normal pajamas. You sprayed a little bit of your nicest perfume too. Then you walked out into you and Jacob's room and waited for him to come home.

Around 10 minutes later Jacob walked into the room. He sat on the bed and kissed your lips. When he started to move away you pulled him back in. This time he kissed you more passionately. You rapped your arms around his neck and tangled your fingers in his soft hair. He put his hands on your waist and eventually started to tug at the hem of your shirt. But you moved away. It was just an instinct. You had never gone past the kissing no matter how passionate it was. 'Oh sorry I forgot,' he said looking down. 'No Jacob. I want to do this. I want to um... have sex with you.' you said blushing. Jacob looked up at you and beamed (Horny child haha.) He pushed you onto the bed and began kissing you again. He took off your tshirt and then moved to your neck. You moaned out loud.Jacob stopped and smirked at you. 'You're beautiful,' he said looking over at you. You blushed.

He attached his mouth to your neck again surely leaving marks.'Jacob,' you moaned. He then went down and took off your pajamas and your underwear. You were feeling a bit insecure. You had never showed your body to Jacob before. 'You're honestly so beautiful,' he said as he if he had read your mind. You blushed. He attached his lips back onto your mouth both your tongues fighting for dominance. He suddenly put his fingers over your heat. Your back arched. This was a totally new feeling. It felt good.

He entered one finger inside you and it hurt just the tiniest bit. Then he took his finger out and placed the tip of his d*ck on your clit. 'Just tell me if it hurts and I'll stop ok babygirl.' You nodded. You were a bit scared. Would it hurt as much as everyone said it would? 'Hey relax babe,' he said. You tried to relax as he entered you but it honestly did hurt. He attached his lips to yours to take your mind away from the pain. 'Can I move?' he said. You nodded. He started going in and out and the pain turned into pleasure. He was going a bit fast but you couldn't really blame him. He had waited a long time for this. Besides it felt good. You both rode out your highs screaming each others name (that was mostly you)

*next morning*

You woke up the next morning literally naked. You got up to get out of bed and put some clothes on but the pain in your legs stopped you. You cried out waking Jacob up.  'Babe you ok?' he said in his morning voice that you found hot as fuck. 'No. My down there hurts,' you said pouting. He laughed but then turned serious. 'I'm sorry baby. I just got out of control and I know I went a bit rough yesterday. I couldn't help it,' he said looking down. You felt bad. 'No don't feel sorry. Last night was absolutely perfect.' you said kissing him cheek. He brightened up 'Im glad you think that.'

'Now get me my clothes so I can get dressed up. Then you're taking me downstairs. I don't think Ill be able to walk for days.' Jacob had a proud smirk on his face.

So that was for @MeganLubben. I hope you liked it! And thanks for the 153k reads and 2.5k votes!!!! I can believe you guys honestly!! I love you all!!! And somehow this book is #673 in Fanfiction. I know its not much but im honestly soo happy. Thanks guys!!

Anyways:

Follow

Vote

Comment