27

Snow sat on her bed, the strange nightmare continuing to pass through her head.
The blade sliced through her skin causing her to scream in agony. The knife was strange, the handle of it had a strange carving of a wolf howling at the sun, not the moon. She couldn't heal herself. What was this blade?
Snow shook her head, hoping that the nightmare would slip away from her brain and leave her presence entirely.
"Snowflake?" Snow glanced up at her brother Jensen who was standing there wearing only shorts and no shirt.
"Are we going to train?" Snow nodded and shooed him away to change. Every morning Snow trains with Jensen, and goes jogging with Jared. She took off her pajamas and slipped on her sports bra, spandex, and through her hair into a messy bun. She grabbed her tennis shoes and tied them before heading out the door towards Jensen.
"Let's go." The two of them walked over to the training court and began sparring. Jensen swung a punch and Snow blocked it easily before kicking out one of her legs attempting to kick Jensens legs. He grabbed her leg and swung her around causing her to tumble to the ground. She did an army roll and jumped onto her feet before faking a right and going left, successfully tackling Jensen. Many of the pack members watched from afar, finding the siblings training amusing.
The two of them fought for some time before taking a break and heading towards the cafeteria of the pack.
"Good training today Snowflake." Snow simply smiled and nudged her brother. She grabbed an apple and plopped down next to Tyler and Troye.
"Why hello hot and sweaty!" Tyler playful pushed Snow away, gasping for breath. Snow laughed,taking a bite out of her apple.
"Oh shush Ty." Troye watched with amusement on his face as he took a bite of his chicken nuggets.
"So, have you talked to your love bun Niall?" Snow blushed a deep red and nodded.
"Ever since he left two weeks ago we've FaceTimed everyday." Tyler smirked, taking a sip of his water.
"Siall. I ship if harder than Amazon prime with its free shipping." Troye nodded in agreement causing Snow to snort.
"I'm glad the both of you approve so much. What would I do without your comments in my life?" Snow dramatically placed a hand on her chest.
"You would probably end up dead without my important comments." Snow simply smiled at Tyler. Sarah walked into the cafeteria and plopped down next to Snow. Sarah was the quiet girl who knows everything, she knows every knew gossip, relationship, fights, she's the Google of gossip.
"Did you hear what just happened between Martha and John?" The three of them shook their heads, leaning in slightly.
"I heard Martha just confess to John that John ISN'T really her mate and that the only reason she said so is because she wanted to say she had a mate, but she found out her real mate is this sexy Italian guy named Fernando that got lost in the woods. She just dumped John for Fernando. With just the snap of her fingers!" Tyler 'oohed' under his breath, Snow couldn't help,but feel bad for John, some people like Martha have two mates, but the two mates only have one half of their mates heart, so it's up to people like Martha to choose, and so now that she chose Fernando she closed off all connections to John.
Making John mateless.
"That's low." Sarah hummed in agreement and skipped off soon after to spread the news. Before Snow could say anything else a scream echoed through the cafeteria causing every wolf to fall quiet.
The scream was scared, pained.
Snow immediately shot up and ran outside with everyone else following after her.
One of the young pups, Marie, was being dragged by a huge wolf. Snow shifted into her wolf form and raced over to Marie and the unnaturally large wolf. She tackled him to the ground and struck his face with her claw. Marie managed to get free and raced over to her mother who was almost in tears. Snow was thrown under the wolf and she felt her stomach get slashed at, blood staining her white fur. She used all her strength to kick off the wolf who fell a few feet in front of her. She took that moment to observe her enemy, what caught her eyes was the sun marked on the wolf's fur. Her mind shot back to her dream, the wolf struck the moment Snows mind wandered. His teeth snapped at her left leg and launched her into a tree. Jensen and Jared launched into their wolf form and attacked the wolf, managing to tackled him down. Joey shifted and clutched his teeth around the wolf's neck, turning it with a sickening snap.
The wolf fell dead.
The Moon men shifted back and raced over to the weakened Snow that was still in her wolf form.
"Snowflake. Can you shift?" Snow let out a whine of pain when she attempted to move, but she managed to shift back into her human form. Her leg was bloody with a deep mark where the wolf bit her, her stomach was bloody with three claw marks striking down.
She felt like crap.
Jensen picked her up and began walking towards the medical room, Jared right behind him.
"Marcus. Alfie. Take the dead wolf into the dungeons, we'll want to examine him." Joey commanded before following after his sons.
All Snow could think about wasn't the pain, no it was the sun mark on the wolf's fur.
The mark that was on the knife in her dream.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey guys! Sorry I haven't updated in a while! I HAVE 19K?! THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH OH MY GOD I CAN'T EVEN HANDLE MY EMOTIONS RIGHT NOW AHHHHHHHHH! Sorry for the cliffhanger! I told you there would be more drama! Don't worry I'll update more now! Until next time children! Peace out Girl Scout!-Nadine The Magnificent...*dances*

Question of the Day: Should the next chapter be told in another point of view? {Jared, Jensen, Tyler, Evil Snow, dreaming Snow, an anonymous evil, or one of the One Direction boys?}