13

Snow Wolf stars as Marie Angeropoulos

Earlier That Day...

{third person}

Niall stretched out in his bed and tried to cover the blinding sun from coming to his face.
"Niall I'm heading out, alright?" Niall glanced at his girlfriend and mate Snow with a smile immediately rushing to his face.
"Alright. When are you coming back?" Snow looked into his eyes, her stormy grey eyes shinning brightly, whenever he looked into them he immediately fell more in love with her. He realized on this journey of love that when your in love it's like your falling yet flying. It's a feeling indescribable. 'Falling is like flying but with a more permanent destination', and he was slowly yes surely reaching that destination. 'Wasn't that a quote from a Sherlock episode?' Niall thought but shrugged passing it off as Snows fangirling getting to him.
"I'll be back at about seven." She glanced at the window with a smile carving onto her beautiful plump pink lips,"It's sunny today, it hasn't been sunny in a while." Snow slags preferred the rain, and well snow, but at these moments when the sun finally peaks out and you feel it's natural heat that it may cause you to sweat yet it gives you a sort of pleasure, a contagious happiness that warms your heart.
"Alright have fun." Snow pecked Niall's lips before heading out for her day with Tyler. Niall signed slightly, he was alone today, the boys were shopping and then heading to the pub, yet Niall didn't feel like getting up on this lazy Sunday morning- or afternoon since he woke up so late. He grabbed his phone and for about an hour he scrolled through Twitter mindlessly. That's when a knock appeared. Niall raised his eyebrows confused, he didn't expect a visit from anyone since the bus was hidden from fans, and if it was the boys or Snow they would just barge in. Niall got up and slipped on his jumper before heading to the door and opening it to see a woman. She has curly brown hair that Snow has, and her eyes were a forest green with a mischievous look gleaming in them, Snow had that mischievous look but with grey eyes. She was a beautiful woman, he wasn't going to lie, but not his Snow.
"Um. Who are you?" Niall's thick Irish accent looked at the woman confused. The woman's face immediately morphed into one of worry.
"I need to warn you, about Snow." Niall looked at her in surprise but allowed the woman to enter. Awkward silence was so thick that if you wanted to you can cut a knife straight through it.
"Would you like a cup of tea?" The woman shook her head, her curly brown hair bounced on her shoulders and her green eyes glanced around slightly before taking a seat in the couch. Niall sat opposite of her and looked serious.
"W-Why do you have to warn me about Snow?" The woman immediately looked worried and scared.
"You can't trust Snow, she's dangerous."
"What? Why?" Niall didn't know why he was listening to this woman, but he felt as if she was telling the truth.
"Snow is a monster. Since she's the only white snow wolf, she's murdered thousands for her protection. She's a killer. She's cruel and horrible, and might even plan on killing her father to take his place! We have to stop her! She might even kill you next. Don't trust her." Niall was drawn deeper into the woman's lies. He was taking the bait like a desperate fish.
"R-Really?" He was a boyfriend to a murderer. Niall immediately was disgusted at the thought of how Snow couldn't be so cruel.
"But she's so-"
"Bubbly? Random? Kind? It's all a facade. She's done this to thousands of people, make them adopt her, show up, claim one of them as her mate, and then she strikes claiming that humans are scums. She's cruel and feels that since she's the only snow colored wolf she's better and more superior. She's bad." Niall immediately agreed, not listening to the side of him that's screaming at him that this is all a lie. Niall! Niall! It's a lie! Don't listen- he immediately turned off that thought in his head, this has to be true, this woman seemed to be worried and scared, like she knew Snow.
"What's your name?"
"Just know that I'm a close close person to Snow, well I used to be. Be careful Niall. She's dangerous and tells lies." Niall once again nodded. I can't let Snow hurt us. The woman left but had a smirk on her face where her innocent, scared expression once was. Once she was in the forest she turned to the bus and smirked even wider.
"Well that was easy."
~
Present time
~
Snow gasped and clutched her neck where the needle stabbed. She stared at the person with a huge sense of betrayal.
"Y-You died. I-It can't be."
The woman smirked widely and put her finger to her lips.
"Shush darling. It's me."
"How could you? How could you! You bi-" the woman slapped Snow across the face. Hard.
"Now that isn't how you speak to your mother now is it." Snow attempted to stay awake but immediately slipped out in the influence of drugs.
Anne Wolf was alive, Snow Wolf went missing. And it sure as hell will only be fun for one of them.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey guys! I hope you enjoyed this chapter! Intense, huh? Comment what you think! Keep reading! I love you all lots! Keep beating fantastic! Have a good day! Next chapter soon to come. Peace out Girl Scout!-Nadine