23

Snow stood in the medical room in the pack house. She walked around slowly, taking everything in.
"Why am I here?" Snow turned towards the Evil Snow who simply shook her head and placed her finger to her lips in a 'shh' motion. Before Snow could say anything else the door burst open to reveal Anne Moon being carried in by Joey Moon. Michael soon followed and shut the doors while Joey placed Anne on the table.
"J-Joey. Joey." Joey clutched Anne's hand, his lip trembling.
"Y-Yes Love?" Anne reached her other hand and placed it on his cheek.
"P-Promise me you'll take care of yourself and the p-pack." He nodded, tears streaming down his face.
"W-We can still save you A-Anne." Anne shook her head sadly, dropping the hand that rested on Joeys cheek.
"You're going to have to tell
S-Snow Joey. You'll have to tell her what she is." Joey sniffled, taking in deep breaths, his tears staining his cheeks.
"I-I can't Anne, not without you."
"Yes you can Joey. For now tell them it was a rogue attack. But you'll have to tell her. You will have to." Joey wiped his tears and leaned in so that his forehead rested on Anne's.
"How do you know she is one?" Anne sighed and glanced into his grey eyes.
"Because she's going through the same thing I was going through. She's half werewolf and half-" Joey sighed loudly drowning out the last of her sentence causing Snow to raise her eyebrows in confusion.
What is going on?
"I'll tell her Anne." Anne trembled slightly feeling cold even though the room felt as if it was on the sun.
"Take care of the kids Joey, tell them I will always love them. You'll be ok Joe-Bear. I'll always be there." Joey pecked Anne's lips, the two of them starring deeply into the others eyes.
"I love you,Anne."
"I love-"
Joey closed his eyes slightly before opening them to see Anne with her eyes closed, but he noticed something. Her chest wasn't moving.
"Anne?" He shook her slightly.
"ANNE?! NO! NO! PLEASE DON'T LEAVE ME! NO!" Michael quickly rushed over and placed a firm grip on Joeys shoulder. Joey sobbed loudly as he was pulled into a hug by Michael.
All of a sudden the whole scene disappeared and Snow was in the same white room, tears streaming down her face, she just watched her mother die. And apparently she wasn't just a werewolf?
"Snowy. Snowy. Snowy. I call that a plot twist. I guess mummy and daddy weren't always honest." Snow glared at the evil version of herself that was smirking with delight as she circled Snow like a predator stalking its prey.
"Now, now, what are you Snowy? Mummy died from it and even made daddy lie, but what are you-" before evil Snow could continue she was punched straight in the face by a fuming Snow.
"SHUT UP!" Evil Snow chuckled darkly as she clutched her cheek that was a dark purple now.
"That really hurt me Snowy." Evil Snow rolled her eyes and crossed her arms. Snow was already hating the term 'Snowy' more than anything.
"Now, I'm going to give you a choice. You can either, a) wake up. Or b)-" Evil Snow took out a knife and traced the edge with her finger.
"-die." Evil Snow finished with a slight smirk as a bit of blood dropped from her fingers and onto the blade. The scary part was, her finger barely touched the blade and it was bleeding.
"This knife is made of wolfsbane, literally created with it built into the knife. I have always loved hunter weapons. They're so fun, makes me feel...ecstatic." The word ecstatic fell off her tongue in a way that sent shivers down Snows spine.
"You can either live with the burden of what you half are, and probably end up like your mother. Or finish the job now." Evil Snow was right in front of Snow now, she leaned in slightly so that her lips brushed Snows ear.
"And Snowy, it would make things so much easier if you just stab the knife, right here." The knife was pointed at Snows chest, the blades tip right on her top part of the night gown. Snow glanced up into her evil doppelgängers eyes with her head tilted slightly.
"My mother lived her life, and it may have been short, but she lived it. And yeah, in the end I may die, I may be damned. But this world is damned, and so why not at least live a little before my life is cut short like a plug being pulled out. I'll find out what I am, I will save myself and everyone, I. Will. Win. You know why?" Evil Snow stepped back slightly with a sneer on her face.
"Because you're a white wolf? The only one? Don't make me laugh sweetheart." Yet, Snow shook her head, her grey eyes bright and a smirk on her face.
"No Snowy. Because. I. Am. A. Moon-", Snow grabbed the knife out of Evil Snows hands before finishing off her statement,"-and us Moons, don't fall under the wicked. Because we know that we may soon be damned. But sweetheart? We don't go down without a fight. And. That's. What. Being. A. Moon. Means." With that Snow launched the blade into Evil Snows chest causing the evil doppelgänger to scream. The white room began to dim and the last word Snow heard was,
"HELL IS COMING SNOW! A DAMNED BLIZZARD! AND YOU'LL ALL BE GOING DOWN! ALL OF YOU!"
Then she was gone.
~
Everyone was silent in the medical room.
And then the silence was broken. Snow launched up in her bed, her grey eyes flashed a light purple. A gasp escaped her lips as everyone rushed up to her.
"We have to fight the blizzard."
And then the purple color disappeared causing her to have grey eyes once more.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey guys! Hope you liked this intense chapter! Freaking crazy! Snows a hybrid! But...what is the other half? That is the question *rubs fake beard*. Until next time my beautiful children of the night. Peace out Girl Scout! Make sure you comment!-Xoxo Nadine
Question: What do you think Snow is?