33

Snow sat in front of the new wolf with a stern expression. She didn't put her guard down nor made herself seem like a threat, she simply observed him.
"Your name is Leonard, correct?"
Leonard nodded, looking up from his hands with a nervous look.
"We aren't going to hurt you Leonard, you can calm down." Snow leaned back in her chair and put on a look of ease.
Jensen let out a quiet snort,"I wouldn't promise that."
The brunette sent him a look before turning back to Leonard.
"You got attacked?"
"Yes ma'am." Snow nodded, running her fingers through her hair.
"You can call me Snow."
"Yes ma'am-Snow."
Clasping her hands together she leaned in and observed him.

Leonard felt like he was under a microscope, it felt as if her grey eyes were staring right into his soul, like she knew his whole plan and every secret he ever held. A panicked thought spread across his head, what if she could read his mind? He shook his head slightly, he was becoming paranoid. Clasping his clammy hands together he met her gaze. She watched him for a minute longer before leaning back in her chair and glancing at her intimidating brother who was watching the interrogation.
Was being intimidating a shared trait in the Moon family?
"What rumors have you heard?"
"They're becoming stronger, rising, and gaining recruits." Snow exchanged looks with her freakishly tall brother.
"Anything else?"
"T-They're coming when they're strong enough. They want control." Leonard leant back. "T-That's all."
Snow nodded and waved her hand, her brother left the room leaving the two.
"You can stay with us, unless you have a pack to return to, which we can contact them." Leonard shaked his head.
"I don't have a pack to belong to."
"Well, welcome to the pack Leonard." She smiled and walked out, holding the door open as Leonard exited the room after her.
A feeling of success in his chest.

"Do I shove it in here?"
"No, you don't shove it, why the hell would you shove it?"
"Do I jam it?"
"No, you slide it in slowly."
"Oh."
Snow rubbed her temples as she watched her father attempt to insert a flash drive to a computer. Alpha Snow was a smart man, but was an absolute amateur when it came to anything technical.
"I did it!" He clapped his hands happily before his smile dropped slightly. "What do I do next?"
"Open the file dad."
"Oh...right." Snow muffled her laugh behind her hand and pat his shoulder.
"You're doing good dad. I'm going to go get a drink." The brunette left her frustrated father to deal with his computer problems and headed to the food hall. Grabbing an apple and water for a light snack, she plopped down on a random tables seat and looked out the window.
It was hard to believe there could possibly a war that would take place, the sun vs the moon.
The two things that used to live in unison, used for a war.

The smell of blood splattered the fields that were decorated with the bodies of fallen wolves. Only two were left standing in front of each other, their coats drenched in red.
Snow stared at the man in front of her with a look of anger, distrust, betrayal.
She raised her claw
And everything went black.

~
wOAH MY DUDES IM HERE IM HERE IM HERE
THIS CHAPTERS SHORT BUT Y'ALL DESERVE THIS ONE AFTER YOUR PATIENCE
I HOPE YOU ENJOY IT
ADIOS
-Nadine the Magnificent