14

{third person}

Pain. Pain is a word the expresses so much that's it's impossible not to feel it once it shows its true self. Pain and darkness are a lucky pair that belong together. That moment when you feel this duo close in on you, your throat chokes up, your eyes water with the tears of a thousand words, and your body feels numb like it had no true purpose. Pain and darkness then again is a protection. It stops you from falling hard and makes you think of your choices. It saves us from an accidental death or falling into a trap easily. But the question is...can is save you from the trap of your mind?
~
Snow woke up with a sharp pain coming from every piece of her body. She glanced around at her surrounding with a look of confusion when realization hit her like a truck. My mother kidnapped me, she's alive, and evil. Great... Snow slouched on the cold stone floor. It seemed that she was in a small cell, her arms were chained to the grey brick wall, she glanced at the little window that brought in the heat and light with a longing expression.
"Look, sleeping beauty is awake." Snows head snapped up to the woman that she called loving and warm. She had no idea where that woman is now. Snow didn't respond and remain silent. Silence speaks more than words. Anne tutted silently before opening the cell and taking long strides towards Snow.
"When your mother talks to you- YOU TALK!" A sharp slap struck Snows cheek causing her to flinch slightly before emptying her face of any emotion.
"Now. We're going to do this the easy way, or the hard way. My question, join us. Join the army that will get rid of the human scum. And wolf traitors. Like your daddy dearest, your older brothers, your best friends, your pack, your mates." Snows breath caught in her throat before she let out a silent breath. Niall doesn't want me anymore. But stay strong and silent...for him...for his survival. Just because he doesn't want me doesn't mean he isn't my mate...well not for log anyway, he rejected me. Protect him. And the others. Snow stayed silent.
"Not much of a talker now are we. You do have your fathers tongue." Anne tutted, her hand traced the shape with gentle touches.
"Now darling. Let's have some fun." Snow went black.
~
Snow wake up to see herself strapped to a table, strange devices sat next to her, and the walls were splattered with blood. Anne walked in with a blood covered apron and an evil smirk on her face.
"Let's have fun." She grabbed the butcher knife and traced words on Snows skin causing the young girl to hold in her screams.
This lasted for hours.
"SCREAM!" Anne lifted the knife and stabbed it into Snows thigh causing her to scream louder then she ever screamed before. It was the scream of pain and anger.
"LOUDER!" Anne stabbed the other thigh. Why isn't it healing? Snow thought, her teeth clenched together.
"If your wondering why it isn't healing. It's because this is a wolfsbane dipped knife. Isn't that exciting?"
Stab. Stab. Scream. Stab. Stab. Silence.
Snows pale complexion was even paler then it was before, her usual grey stormy eyes was blank and with no twinkle, her pink lips were cracked. Her musical voice was cracking and was almost gone after all the screaming.
"Tell. Me. Where. The. Pack. Is. Now."
"No." Anne slapped her across the face.
"I'm done with you for now. BRING HER BACK TO THE CELL!" Snow felt herself being hoisted up. She felt dead. After several hours she felt empty and without any hope.