18

Snow wasn't one to stay inside and cry when something bad happens, she goes outside and she does everything she can do to distract herself from the problem, and at night she curls up into a ball and is haunted by her scary thoughts.

Niall when something bad happens is unnaturally more quiet and loses his appetite. The boys obviously try to take him out of his stupor, buts it's to difficult. He did just lose his mate.
~
Snow got up from her bed and glanced around at her room. Beige walls, wooden floors, and Royal blue covers on her bed. By the huge window is a royal blue window seat. She got out of her bed wearing Niall's shirt that she found in her stuff, she trudged over to the window seat ignoring her bed head. Her eyes scanned the outside world, the forest swayed like it was dancing to a soft melody, the leaves dances on top of the branches, birds tweeted as they flew freely through the air, the sky was simply blue with not one cloud in the sky. It's was so peaceful. So happy.
Snow absolutely detested it.
She rushed over to her bathroom and brushed through her tough knots. She pulled on her  blue sports bra, high waisted black leggings, and her blue jogging shoes.
"Alright. Snow what are we doing today?" She stayed quite for a moment,"and now I'm talking to myself...just great." She walked out of her room and out of the pack house before heading outside. Children were racing around playing 'Chasing The Tails' or 'Tag' as people call it. The mothers watched from afar and gossiped, the husbands were in their own corner talking. Some of the pack members were training. On Saturday and Sunday it was a free day, but that doesn't stop most people from working. Especially Snow. She began to jog into the forest when her name was called.
"SNOW!" She turned around to see her brother Jensen running toward her, wearing his muscle tee and sports shorts.
"Can I join you?" She nodded and began running into the forest with Jensen next to her.

They ventured deep into the green atmosphere enjoying the familiarity and calming feeling they always receive when running through this forest. They reached a spot where there was a clearing and a river streamed past peacefully. Snow plopped down with Jensen sitting soon after her.
"You miss him don't you." Snow looked up slightly before looking back down to the ground shrugging.
"Yes." The answer was light and simply said, but held a heavy meaning.
"Then what's stopping you from going to him?" She looked up at Jensen with tears beginning to fill in her eyes. It was like condensation on a window.
"H-How can I Jensen? How can I when he can't even trust me? We're meant to be ma-"
"Exactly. Your mates. Meaning your meant for each other. Every mate has their big fight, some are bigger than others. And we all have to build the bridge and get over it. Every relationship has cracks on the way, but what's a relationship without it? You need the other to fill in those cracks with cement. Because in the end it's worth it." Snows eyes lingered in Jensen's for a moment before she smirked slightly.
"Didn't know you were someone to tell deep things Jensen." He nudged his little sister, chuckling slightly.
"Oh shut up." Snow stared out into the swirling spirals of the river before she asked herself the question.
'Why don't I go to Niall?'
She pondered on it for a moment before closing her eyes and lifting up.
"I need to find Niall." Jensen grinned at his sister before getting up as well.
"I know you will. And if he hurts you again he'll have to deal with the Moons." He flexed causing Snow to roll her eyes.
"Whatever buff man. I'll be back soon." Snow ran into the forest towards her destiny.
Towards the love of her life.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter! I love you all lots! Keep reading! Thank you for all the support! Please continue commenting I love reading them!
What will happen to Snow and Niall? Peace out Girl Scout-Nadine