Ch 10

Unedited

Hope's POV
I wake up to the sound of birds chirping outside my window. As soon as I sit up I panic not knowing where I am, but then everything hits me again.

My life that I have known forever is over, and today I am going on another journey. In a way this is good because I can finally start all over. No more therapy sessions, no more school, and no more..mom and dad. Well technically I still do have a mom and dad but it's just different.

I make my way downstairs using my new super speed and plop on the couch beside Cami.

"Hello Cami." I smile at her.

"Hi Hope,-" she coughs interrupting herself, "are you okay?"

I think about her question for a split second.

"I'm perfectly fine, never better really." I truly mean it.

"Hope it's okay to not be..okay." She nods her head at me reassuringly.

"Don't worry about me Cami, I seriously am okay." I get up to go see what everyone else is doing in Klaus's office room.

I walk in and automatically all eyes avert to me. I go up beside Hayley and stand.

"What are you doing Hope?." Klaus asks me as I twirl a little antique on his desk.

"Just standing." I say in a really cute voice trying, I'm still not that comfortable around all these strangers.

"Hope please go talk to Cami we are trying to figure something out." Klaus looks at me sternly.

"Are you kidding me?, I'm plenty of capable of helping you guys, after all I am a trybrid." I smirk to myself.

"I said go." He raises his voice a little.

I look around the room at everyone hoping someone will help me out. Finally I look up at Hayley. She is staring at Klaus looking angry as hell.

After a minute or two of standing I finally decide to go to my "room".

"Fine, whatever I didn't want to help a dick like you anyways." I storm out.

I go a little faster after I hear footsteps coming after me. They get louder and louder till I use my super speed to get the hell to my room. I know who is coming after me, trying to be a "dad" and some shit. I slam my door shut after I'm in and lock it.

"HOPE YOU OPEN THIS DOOR RIGHT NOW." I hear Hayley yelling at him to stop. I listen in.

"I don't care Hayley she shouldn't talk to me that way daughter or not I will not tolerate that." Klaus angrily whispers to her.

"She needs time klaus she just figured out herself and she just found us, give the girl some space, you go back to the office and figure out a plan to stop those damn witches while I talk to her." I hear him sigh before footsteps echo down the hall.

A soft knock comes on my door afterwards. " It Hayley Hope, can I come in?" She asks softly.

Should I? Eh whatever she stuck up for me I like her. I quickly open the door and pull her in and shut it back as soon as she is in.

"Whoa calm down he isn't coming in here." She laughs quietly.

She sits down on my bed and motions for me. I go and sit down next to her and she wraps her arm around my shoulders. I flinch slightly.

"You don't have to be afraid, I won't hurt you hope, nor will I let anyone else harm you in any way my love." She looks at me with caring eyes.

"Why is he so scary?" I ask her.

"I don't know, but you shouldn't be afraid. I've seen the way he looks at you, you are his world and you're mine also." A tear rolls down her cheek.

"Don't cry mom." I knew that would make her happier. She immediately brightened up.

"You-u called me mom." She said smiling as big as her face could handle.

Yeah I know what you're thinking.. It's a little early for me to be calling her mom, but whenever I saw those flashbacks something just clicked and I know how much she cares about me. But not any time soon will I call klaus anything but klaus.

"I love you hope so much and it breaks my heart that I couldn't have been there for you, to watch you..grow up is something I can never share with you.. And for that I am sorry." She looks sad again. Eyes are filled with tears and so are mine.

"I love you too mom." I hug her never wanting to let go.