Ch 8

-Unedited-

Hope POV
Pain, More and more pain, immense pain. That is all I feel right now. All I remember is hearing unbelievably terrible news and then my insides started to twist my head was like somebody was pounding a sledgehammer against my brain. My teeth felt as if they were all falling out, and my eyes, oh my eyes, I could see everything clearer, that is, whenever I could open them. But the worst was the thirst I was feeling. I craved something that no food could satisfy.

Here I am though, tied to a bed in a house belonging to god knows who, with klaus mikaelson and a few other faces.

"What is happening to me?!" I scream through the tears.

"She is in transition." Some girl with short blonde hair said while looking at klaus.

I thrash around trying to shake off the pain. But unfortunately moving makes it even worse.

"Freya, do something." Klaus says while he looks at me.

"I can tone down the pain a little, but there isn't much I can do she is taking in three powers at once. Witch, vampire, and werewolf." She grabs my hand and starts chanting random words. Suddenly, I feel sleepier than before with the pain dying down I drift off into a dreamless sleep.

klaus POV

We all stand around Hope watching her sleep peacefully. I caught her as soon and the pain started, if I hadn't she would of fell off of that bridge and broke every bone in her body.

"We need to get devina, she put this on Hope maybe she will know a little more about our situation." I tell Elijah, Freya, Hayley, and Cami.

"I'll go with you" Hayley starts to get up from her previous position on the chair beside hopes bed.

"No, you need to stay with hope in case she wakes up." I tell her as I look to Elijah and nod my head.

2 hours later

Hopes POV

Hope.. Hooopppeeee. I hear very faint voices in the background.

Hmmmmmm? What is this? Why can't I see anything?

"Hope..wake up!" I slowly open my eyes to see a lot of people in my freaking face.

"Finally, you're awake." Cami says, one face I recognize.

"How do you feel?" A woman with dark brown hair asks me.

How do I feel? I don't really know.

I shrug my shoulders at the woman. She looks familiar, like I have seen her before.

All of the sudden, I get some sort of flashback of this woman holding me, but I am a newborn.? What? The flashback ends just as quick as it came.

"What is it?" Klaus asked me looking worried.

"N-nothing" I swallow a tear ready to escape my eye.

Then, a lamp from the table beside the bed flies across the room like a streak of lightening.

Seeing this only made me cry harder and the more I cry the more this room gets torn apart.

I eventually stop crying enough to get myself together and look up at everyone. They all have a surprised look on their face and I'm sure mine is the exact same.

"Amazing." The girl I think Freya looks at me in astonishment.

"What was that Freya?" The woman asks her.

"Her emotions, they must have different effects." She moves closer to me as I move to the far edge of the bed ready to run away from these crazy ass people.

I get off of the bed and start running but I somehow run so fast that I can't control my feet and I run straight into the wall and fall on my ass.

I hear laughing in the background as I try to regain my balance.

"Shutup and tell me what is happening." I am in no mood to joke.

"You might want to sit down for this story Hope Mikaelson." The woman says to me as she leads me to sit on the bed.

////////////////////////////
I srsly wrote this in 10 min. xxx