Ch 9

Hope's POV
"So your telling me that you are my mother, and I am a supernatural tribrid?" I look at her. "You can call me Hayley if you want."

"Anyways, and you." I point to klaus. "Are my father." Klaus nods his head.

"I can't believe this."

"Hope I know that this is huge news for you and we hope that-" I interrupt Hayley.

"You hope what? That I'll love you and call you mommy and daddy, well I'm sorry but I don't really know any of you and not to mention you apparently didn't care enough about me to raise me, now if you don't mind I would like to be alone to think about all of this." I say harshly directing the fire towards everyone.

"Hope we do care-" Elijah stops klaus.

"We must let her think this over Nicklaus we cannot push anything on her." Elijah stops klaus from stepping towards me.

"Thank you." Elijah smiles softly at me as everyone leaves me to be alone.

This is all too much, I don't know what's happening to me physically but somehow, mentally I'm in even more pain. My parents the Tanner's... What I'm I gonna do?

I bring my knees to my chest on the top of the bed and I finally hit my breaking point. I cry and cry I can't take this anymore I don't want to live with strangers. I have to go home.

I jump off the bed and make my way down the stairs of this huge house. I see everyone talking in the... Living room I guess. They all look at me as I walk towards them.

"Hope." Klaus says as he walks towards me.

"I want to go home." I look anywhere but their faces. "I'm afraid that's impossible Hope." Klaus looks into my eyes.

But I tear away my gaze because their is a hypnotic smell. I direct it towards the glass on the table. I walk towards it.

"What is this." I pick the glass up. "Blood" I look to klaus to see him smiling.

"You can't go home Hope well because, you won't be able to control your hunger." I'm seeing red now as I throw the glass at him. He dodges it swiftly.

I stalk towards him "YOU DO NOT TELL ME WHAT I CAN AND CANT DO." By this time I can't control myself as the wind is howling and the rain is pouring outside, I grab him by his throat. I look back to see Freya chanting her witchie voodoo. My leg breaks causing me to scream. I drop klaus and Freya then proceeds to break my other leg. I scream the loudest I have ever.

"STOP FREYA!" Klaus bends down and wraps his arms around me. Freya stops finally.

I lie there helplessly as klaus begins to speak. "She may have been hurting me but you do not ever hurt my daughter ever again I don't care if she kills me first." I look at him as my legs begin to heal. He helps me up and I have finally made a decision.

"I'm sorry, I will stay here."