ch 4

Hope's POV

I wake up in the woods shortly after with a major headache. I look around and my eyes land on the ass. He looks at me with a smirk and I get up and start running like hell in the other direction.

"Hope stop running" I hear him call after me. All of the sudden he is right in front of my face.

"Calm down hope" he stares into my eyes and the next thing I know I am laying in bed at home.

-2 years later-

I make my way to the hangout where me and my friends usually hang and when I say hang I actually mean get stoned.

I walk up to Justin and sit in his lap me and Justin aren't dating we are just friends with benefits at the moment. Not that I care I'm the one who told him I didn't want to commit to anyone right now. I used to be scared of the bad ass group but that was in the past. Justin made me realize that its actually pretty fun to be bad. I used to call him an ass twenty four seven I still do whenever he is being one.

"Hey hope you plan on getting high tonight?" my buddy Jason said to me.

"Of course dumbass who do you think I am?" I practically speak the language sass.

So to sum it all up for you we all got wasted and then went home there you go story of my life.

I walked through the front door to my parents sitting on the couch together.

"HOPE TANNER WHERE IN THE HELL HAVE YOU BEEN?" My father screams at me im used to it though.

"None of your business." I reply flatly.

"HOPE I HAVE HAD IT WITH YOUR LITTLE REBELIOUS ACTIONS SO YOU NEED TO COME SIT DOWN NOW." I make my way to the couch roll my eyes and sit down.

"ugh you smell like you just came out of jail." my mother whispered to herself but I still heard it. My father sits down beside me and we all just sit quietly for a few seconds.

" We have to put our foot down with all this." my father says to me.

"So we have decided to call a therapist, im sorry hope but it for your own good now go to your room." My father looks away. A therapist? I don't need a therapist I need freedom, I need life not a stupid therapist.

I know better than to say any of those things but as I go up to the stairs one sentence slips out of my mouth that one of these days I know ill regret.

" I hate you you both"