Don't Make Me Love You. A little expert from when Elle was still at Hogwarts.

I let a little smile fall to my lips as I walked away from Oliver, letting the skirt of my dress swish as I went. Before I could make it out of the foyer his hands and grabbed my waist and pulled me behind one of the tapestries that line the halls.

“Betty, you are a minx.” He whispered into my ear as my arms wrapped around his neck. “I love you.”

“I love you too.” I laughed pulling him down so I could kiss him like I’ve wanted to all night.

He tasted like you would dream a quidditch player would, fresh and a little green. Like when you eat lettuce, fresh and green, he pulled away and looked at me amused. “What’s so funny?”

“You taste like lettuce.” I stated and he laughed kissing me again, caressing my lip with his tongue as I melted against him. “I like it.”

His chest vibrated against my own as he lifted me off my feet. I opened my lips and let him inside, his tongue tickled as he went, causing laughter to bubble up from both of us. Then suddenly the heat he gave me was gone and so had he, I moved back the tapestry as saw him at the top of the stairs whistling to himself waiting for me to follow him.

I grabbed the hem of my dress and took off across the foyer, past the teachers and after him shouting and laughing as I went.

“Elizabeth Walden.” He whispered coming up from behind me, “Time for the after party.”

He pushed open a door I hadn’t seen seconds earlier, there was a huge sofa and a large fire in the corner. I stepped inside and he shut the door, “No one will find us here.”

“Oh and why wouldn’t we want to be found?” I asked feeling myself blush as his hands cupped my face.

“Because I’m going to make love to you.” he whispered kissing my lips as I once again melted against his strong chest. “But first you’ll have to get out of your dress by yourself; I’ve been searching all night and can’t find any zip or any buttons.”

I grinned and shook my head as my fingers worked against his tie, removing it quickly before I started work on his shirt, as I pressed incessant kisses along his jaw and down his neck. His hands wrapped around my shoulders as he kept himself upright, I grinned at the power I held over him.

“The zip’s under my arm.” I stated lifting my arm up and letting him get to it. “I remembered matching underwear.”

“Oh you are good to me.” he laughed lifting the dress over my head, I shook the tangled curls loose and looked up at him, the lust in his eyes was  . . . sexy. “Come here Betty.”

“You don’t need to ask twice.” I smirked as I wound my arms around his bare shoulders; the heat from his skin was a million times better than with a top on.

Electricity poured wherever we touched, it was all I could do to keep on my own feet and not fall into his arms completely. He grinned and trailed kisses down my shoulders and across my chest until he couldn’t reach anymore and with a smirk threw me onto the settee.

“Can you take your bra off, I can’t do it.” he sighed after a good few minutes of me laughing into his shoulder as he failed.

I reached around and unsnapped it with one hand and let him do the rest. It was like the big reveal, was he going to like what he saw, the grin on his face and the seconds it took for him to kiss the newly revealed breasts gave me my answer. He liked what he saw, and dear lord so did I!

I could feel his erection pressing against me, straining against our remaining underwear until I couldn’t stand it anymore and yanked them down. A moan left his lips as for the first time they touched.

“So warm.” He groaned slowly carefully pushing against my muscles.

“Shut up.” I laughed making him wink up at me. “God I didn’t know you were so big.” I said honestly as he just kept coming.

“Now Betty, don’t make my ego any bigger.” He whispered into my ear through a moan until he pressed tightly against the barrier. “Are you sure, this is the point of no return.”

I nodded and closed my eyes willing myself to open up, to give him space to break the maidenhead. He saw me relax and pushed in, a sharp pain shot through causing me to squeak in pain. His lips pressed soft kisses against my face as it screwed up in pain.

“Don’t stop.” I said eventually as he started to pull away, “It doesn’t hurt anymore.”

“Sure?” he asked looking down at me as if I was a china doll.

“Sure, come on Ollie, rock my world.” I teased and he laughed bending down and kissing me before he ground into me, sparking electricity where there had never been any before.  

His hands cupped my bum as we ground against one another completely lost to the pleasure with every movement. His teeth played at the skin over my collar bone while my hands wrapped deep into his hair pulling him back so I could kiss him.

I lifted my knees and locked my ankles behind his back and instantly he finished. “Betty.” He groaned falling against me. “That last bit, soo good.”

“I can tell.” I smirked brushing his dark hair out of his face as he closed his eyes. “Love you.”

“I love you too.” he grinned pressing a lazy kiss on my chest.