To Love A Snape - Chapter 13b

Eerrrrrr, they did the naughty!!!

Enjoy

~~~~

He lifted her leg up over his hip as his head found the moist, scolding entrance. Bending down, Robbie caught her lips in his as she rolled to welcome him inside. He slid in easily before being held by her inner muscles. With a shiver he pulled back, watching her hand run down his chest and circle his hip.

God, he was finally with Janie and it had never been so erotic. Her hair was wild against the pillows, her cheeks flushed as her eyes hazed over in lust while her lips formed his name. He slammed back into her, watching as the ripple of pleasure rushed through her ending in a soft moan.

Her feet rested against his calves as she rose to meet his thrust, cradling him perfectly. Her breasts bounced with each movement ‘til he was forced to give them some more attention. Her fingers wound through his hair holding him there.

“Oh yes.” She purred as he licked her nipples, causing them to contract in pleasure. “Oh Rob.”

“God Janie.” He mumbled, against her skin as he moved inside her.

It was sinful, it had to be. Nothing that felt so amazing could possibly be allowed, it was having your cake and eating it too. Her fingers wound in his hair pulling him down to her kisses. Why had he never kissed her before today… no he’d not kissed her when they were younger, he’d never have let her go if he had.

He wanted to worship her forever. Wanted to worship every inch of her perfect body, her mind and … dare he go for her heart?

“Robbie Please.” She begged, straining against him as she clamped her teeth down on her lip.

For a second he froze, her hair was mussed over her pillows, the sheets were crumpled beneath her and her arms were wrapped around him. Everything inside him span, he felt dizzy, drunk and content. Content, it was a nice feeling.

“What?” she gasped breathless, her hand reaching up and stroking his cheek, “Do you want to stop?”

“No.” he smiled, moving closer against her as he wrapped his arms around Janie, holding her against his chest. “Why would I?”

“It has happened rather fast.” She murmured, loosing concentration as he massaged her thigh softly. “Hmmmm.”

“Good?” he teased, the words dropping hot against her ear.

“Very.” She grinned, hooking her leg back over his hip. “Shall we continue?”

With a smirk, Robbie leant down and kissed her shoulder as she rolled against him, quickly returning to their madness. Soon Janie couldn’t keep the moans of pleasure down, couldn’t fight or hold back any longer as she was wrapped possessively against Robbie’s chest.

Her ear pressed against him, she could hear his heart beat dance, feel his pulse in every movement. She bit down as she climaxed, squeezing him as tight as she could to bring him to finish at the same time. With one last shudder of desire, they were bundled into the huge duvet and piles of pillows.

Resting her back against his chest her heart swelled and hope blossomed where she’d thought it had died that afternoon. His hand rested on her hip as his deep steady breathes filled the room as he slept. A smile on her face and a sparkle in her eye, Janie kissed his arm and settled into bliss.